Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

I canā€™t stop laughing :laughing:

4 Likes

What about stripping on top of the Eiffel Tower!? Have I been smoking!!? :flushed:

1 Like

With everything you win in giveaways Iā€™m sure you outsmoke your whole neighborhood hahaha :innocent:

1 Like

keep us updated. :+1:

3 Likes

@anonymous4289 she/he is a monster!! I tell you that!! Gimme a tad! I snatch a pic!!

2 Likes

sorry those black snow got mixed into the apollo ape jar. i feel really bad about it, i wonā€™t be giving any more away. itā€™ll be a while before they get to you but thereā€™s about a 10 percent chance youā€™ll end up with some black snow in with the apollo ape.

5 Likes

An adventure mix now I guess. Sucks that happened, but Iā€™ve done it myself before, easy to do by mistake.

3 Likes

I was picking some seeds I was afraid would fall on their own and mixed a dozen skunks with a dozen orangesā€¦ I call it deconstructed tangie in an envelope lol

2 Likes

@anonymous4289 Hey friend, picture someone about to open a package and say to oneself, ā€œnot sure whatā€™s inside, either Croissant or Brioche!ā€ Itā€™s all good brother! I simply canā€™t imagine someone thinking one should have been better than the other! Hats off to you sir! Two strains!! And two good ones! Thatā€™s all! I know you got pissed off at yourself for having had the accident. Well, things happen! Maybe something to ponder! You only deserve ā€œThanks!!!ā€ That is it!! Now look at the one!! I love it! Provided itā€™s a she!! lol!

Looking good ainā€™t it!? Thanks @anonymous4289!!

5 Likes

Yeah, like @Mithridate said - Slice of Ice Cream Cake. I got this!

3 Likes

Oui oui

4 Likes

Sounds like a job for image

3 Likes

I sure hope so, brother.

Dunno, know if itā€™s the same for you, but smoking one before a performance seems to really get me in the right headspace.

4 Likes

It depends, yes and or no!! Iā€™ve done both!!

At times a performance demands too much concentration! Against a stornerā€™s frame of mind! lol!

2 Likes

Well, dammit! Looks like we missed out on a show.

Keep us posted next time will you?

3 Likes

Who else is smoking right now?

4 Likes

lol cuzā€¦ you ask that of a buncha stoners up at almost 2AM? The better question would be who isnā€™t smoking right now?

4 Likes

Your rightā€¦
Who isnā€™t smoking right now?
:rofl:
No one will reply cause they all to busy smoking or passed out!

1 Like

Been dabbing on some Fotia flower rosin, very tasty, got me drifting off to sleep :sleeping:

2 Likes

My point exactly ā€¦cough cough ā€¦damn itā€™s hard to laugh while toking!

1 Like