Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Back 15 yrs ago we grew weed becouse the it was dank as F.
My friends an I never really used the word difficult to grow

1 Like

Evening!
Chill evening here too. Out on the west coast holding a hose watering the garden by headlight.
Still think your bluffing on the size of your blunts though🤔

Haha well I guess that could vary , but raw cones will hold a qp just saying, better watch out @ElMasSabroso I seen her fill one

2 Likes

:joy:
Well I won’t argue with eyewitness testimony!:rofl:
And thanks for that tip. I need to get me some of those

1 Like

I laughed when Nikki said she was going going use that as her profile pic . I told her to watch out that inbox might get her more than she wants

1 Like

She’s a Nutt, but always fun to be around loves to laugh and have a good time

2 Likes

Exactly!
I’ve never been tempted to send those kinda pics before but this felt like a personal challenge. Fortunately for everyone I’m too shy😆

1 Like

Ctfu that’s funny . If anyone has taken the challenge she has.kept it to herself thankfully lol :laughing::joy:

Hey now. Some days I still love my green leaf Vegas Donnie. That raw cone was for new years its not everyday. ::princess:

2 Likes

Good morning and great weekend everyone!!!

2 Likes

Or Titty Twister sounds right lol

1 Like

A QP cone for New Years? I want an invite to this years NYE party! lol

1 Like

lol, hey, just cause we’re not on the circus thread doesn’t mean you get to say those dirty things here. There’s ladies present! :smiley: :rofl:

1 Like

lol wrong damn thread I meant that for @SamwellBB Baked Beanz thread

2 Likes

Good morning!Went to the store to grab bacon, after a healthy dose of magic chocolate, and about lost my shit because this fellow has dicks on his head
!

9 Likes

Went to drop off in Toluca lake an on moorepark av an lankershim exit was a guy on the corner with a sign it said need weed.
An I was dropping off lol so I opened the bag an gave him a handful lol tge exit getting off going north .

1 Like

Same here buddy

1 Like

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

Amen !! :pray: Think every one can agree to that.

5 Likes

I say its me just being free spirited :slight_smile:

3 Likes