Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Iā€™ll never forget seeing big huge swaths of the interstates just gone, with perfect lines.

3 Likes

Interestingā€¦smoking pot is now the reason for the vax not working :rofl: :joy: You can not make this shit up.

1 Like

Funny, I read an article where smoking pot made you less likely to contract covidā€¦ Something about binding receptor points. Damn wish I could find it.

3 Likes

I remember hearing something about that tooā€¦

It doesnā€™t say smoking weed, it says people with substance use disorder.

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m having to say that to adults.

2 Likes

Butā€¦ the article title literally is:

Smoking marijuana could lead to breakthrough COVID cases

The article does say SUD though.

Just great journalism for ya and yet one more reason I am starting to hate the newsā€¦ Sensational BS sells, real news is tossed to the waysideā€¦

4 Likes

Are you telling me Fox News is engaging in sensationalism and editorializing titles in a way that doesnā€™t reflect the reporting? I am shocked! Shocked! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I miss Walter Cronkiteā€¦ And I was barely alive for his news broadcastsā€¦

1 Like

The headline clearly states itā€¦:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Oops, I posted in the wrong thread lol. @SkunkHunt101 I dig the sandwich bag humidity dome in that glasses picture you posted heh. I am doing the same thing myself. Cheap, easy and very mobile. :+1: Sorry for the double ping.

1 Like

Yea I was like " I have no fuking room for the dome Il just put a bag over her head !
796c749cee35e72d5346ab5206dc7720f39f9ac8cf7774e2b28ac6321f3f8a6f

6 Likes

Had a couple friends come by with a blunt. Hit that mf once made them put it out and rolled up some of mine. I tried not to be a dick about it but that shit was awful. :joy::joy::joy: they were offended at first then I passed them the blunt.

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
As the saying goes
There are levels to this game

3 Likes

Itā€™s the thought that counts, they thought when I said Iā€™m out I meant completely, not just down to personal.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sometimes no matter how nice you try to beā€¦you just canā€™t win.

5 Likes

When you play hero you will become the villain

3 Likes

Yes you can. Seems to me smokers gonna share. ā€œLies, damn lies and statisiticsā€

One more shining example of that entertainment channel

1 Like

Anyone got some waste disposal tips for prohibition states? I gotta get rid of these 3 big ass males :expressionless:

2 Likes

It wouldnā€™t be a big deal if my street wasnā€™t always busy and if it were closer to trash day.

1 Like

I definitely would not put them in the trash. At least not in my trash. How do you dispose of the female leaves and stalks?

I either chop and bury or let everything dry and put in the burn pit.

1 Like