Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

It finally let me in. Maybe it was a user error. :rofl:

3 Likes

whatcha gettin?

3 Likes

Going to get a transparent sticker and a green OG t-shirt. :grinning:

4 Likes

They got some great stuff there. One day I will buy a hoodie or something. They got some cool stuff.

3 Likes

I plan on hibernating the rest of this winter. I will get a hoodie next year for sure.

3 Likes

Donā€™t miss the sign up sheet for the BOG Sour Bubble redemption seed run, it is now live.

6 Likes

Thank you! :v::green_heart:

Stoked for one of these, didnā€™t even know they existed

1 Like

13 Likes

@sprinklememaynee LOL! So, are you a snake so may stay in curves between pots or is it fetal position, embracing all pots in the center! You crack me up!! :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :frowning_woman: :pray:

1 Like

@Abbbian In this weather, I am sleeping above the light in a hammock hahaha! Screw comfort, we are in week 8!

I think that might be what becomes of me after my wife finds out I am pricing out a 5x5 to accompany the 4x4 I have in the basement.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Get ready for, ā€œeither my tents and I or else Iā€™m sleeping inside one of them!!ā€ Careful! She might end up choosing the latter! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
hahahah

1 Like

HPS night. Miss the heat. So toasty.

3 Likes

He didnā€™t inhale thoughā€¦

1 Like

yeah, maybe a small amount. i wish he smoked the whole joint.

2 Likes

I would love to watch Conan conduct a show highā€¦
That would be epicā€¦

1 Like

What happens is you seal cannabis in a baggy with a bit of air and then vaccume seal it?

Will leaving the excess air in the bag impact the cannabis

I guess oxygen left in bag is bad idea
I want to store my harvests but its pretty dry and i donā€™t want to crush it and turn it to shakeā€¦other option is hydrating the bud then sealing it ?

I wonder if I can take the air out of the bag. Put it in another bag with air in then seal itā€¦lol or will the air eventually make way into the first bag

BACK INTO JARS IT GOES
No plastic for me lol

LA CONFIDENTIAL

4 Likes