Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

It was a ride! One of the few cliche (non-classic) heist films I really enjoy.

1 Like

Yep. Watched it a few times. Entertaining. :sunglasses:

1 Like

We had a “rent 2 get 1 free” in the video store I used to run for the 3day or more rental items.
When folks said: “i don’t know, pick something for me?” I’d often toss this into their pile…

8 out of 10: “This 3000 miles movie was a fun ride!! Thanks for the surprise; got any more suggestions like this?”

And oh boi did i! :rofl:

On the topic of Costner again: Field of Dreams = his best film.

4 Likes

I’m so happy to hear this. My thoughts are so similar. People are legit mad at me right now lol. Here are a few screen grabs on my response.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t argue with that. I liked him in Silverado too.

1 Like

30 posts were split to a new topic: Bean packager

April 1st and its snowing right now. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Yes. This April fools joke sucks.

2 Likes

You got that right!

2 Likes

This weather is making it very difficult for me to figure out how to dress. Shorts and a winter jacket? I dunno.

4 Likes

Agreed. Long john top and bottom yesterday was a BAD IDEA. :sweat:

3 Likes

I get dressed 5 times a day to walk the buddy and each time is a laundry list of clothing decision making.

5 Likes

I feel you on that, Exact same story here, left yesterday morning with shorts a hoody and flip flops, by noon added pants , around 3-4 I left in the same, made it to the next street over and jogged home cuz I was freezing, put on a coat, hat and gloves and shoes, and it rained a bit, then before bed I went out and it was calm and semi warm. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I kinda liked him in Robin Hood honestly.

2 Likes

@HappyTrees23s I liked Robin Hood as well. Dare I say it’s one of my favorite movies. It’s just odd that he’s the only American in England in that movie.

2 Likes

Lol I never thought about that :rofl:

1 Like

Who knew it would be such an a pain in ass

1 Like

You won’t be out in tights in my neck of the woods you’ll freeze your arse off and it was 70 a day ago😂

tumblr_lnd458mQEA1qakh43o1_500

6 Likes

So we had a guy looking for testers yesterday and things did not go well. I was wondering if anyone is interested in growing out some stuff? The goal is to see how the strains do with different growers and environments. Here are some pics as I know we all live pics.

15 Likes