Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Diatomaceous earth is also an effective treatment for tapeworms and other such parasites in animals. Probably works in people too, but I have neither a tapeworm nor a bag of DE so I can’t speak from experience on this one.

I realize a tapeworm is not an earthworm but this is the reason why I hesitated to incorporate DE into my gardening practices.

But not worms. Thanks for the link @Mithridate!

2 Likes

I’ve used neem spray and DE before but my favorite is mosquito bits. Just sprinkle them on top and water them in. They’re definitely a nuisance. I see them hanging out around the bottoms of my pots. I keep a spray bottle with a little soapy water close by at all times LOL that way if I ever see one flying around down there and can’t reach it, I spray the mf :skull_and_crossbones: One way or another, it’s gonna die :joy:

For best results, sprinkle the mb/de like this:

5 Likes

Food grade DE is cheap as heck, you can buy it at any farm supply, Tractor Supply comes to mind, they’re everywhere lol Folks use it for pests on cattle, etc. 10lb bag for $20, and that stuff will last a long time!

2 Likes

First time I’m smoking something that remotely resembles weed yaay…
And this sucker even came with beans…
Loving me some sativa high…

4 Likes

A layer of hydroton and a reduced water schedule is my key to dealing with the fungus gnats. Plus the extra later of material on top keeps you from making holes in the soil when watering.

1 Like

Breeders time

The last was Sugar Breath from Humboldt. 7 head buds.
That Sugar Breath was fire , one of the best i have here

19 Likes

Hey,

I’ve seen some “Berzerk” (I think) branded Grape Dosi Breath crosses in a couple different places I frequent online. Would those be yours by chance?!

1 Like

@estab87 no, those Grape Dosi Breath auto crosses are from @Berserker7205

8 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground ah thank you! So helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldtimerunderground

3 Likes

You’re welcome guys :grin: out of likes :heart:

Nice growing over there @BERZERK!! Looks like it’s going to be a jungle inside!! :grinning:

6 Likes

Im doing something with the seeds i gifted here!!
Some users we dont know wtf they do with the seeds

5 Likes

Damn you! You are making me want to pop more seeds! :laughing:

5 Likes

Its a amazing sensation to me pop seeds.
Do this my bud.
I with you.
Lol🤣

5 Likes

@BERZERK
The wifes

6 Likes

Haha I love that care bear!

1 Like

That’s gelato bear lol

1 Like

Just realized that bears got a joint in his paw. lol