Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Awesome!!! Get ready for, ā€œeither my tents and I or else Iā€™m sleeping inside one of them!!ā€ Careful! She might end up choosing the latter! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
hahahah

1 Like

HPS night. Miss the heat. So toasty.

3 Likes

He didnā€™t inhale thoughā€¦

1 Like

yeah, maybe a small amount. i wish he smoked the whole joint.

2 Likes

I would love to watch Conan conduct a show highā€¦
That would be epicā€¦

1 Like

What happens is you seal cannabis in a baggy with a bit of air and then vaccume seal it?

Will leaving the excess air in the bag impact the cannabis

I guess oxygen left in bag is bad idea
I want to store my harvests but its pretty dry and i donā€™t want to crush it and turn it to shakeā€¦other option is hydrating the bud then sealing it ?

I wonder if I can take the air out of the bag. Put it in another bag with air in then seal itā€¦lol or will the air eventually make way into the first bag

BACK INTO JARS IT GOES
No plastic for me lol

LA CONFIDENTIAL

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had good results removing almost all the air out of the ziplock by flattening the bag then zippering it while pressing it down . Then vacuum sealing to the point of it starting to squish then seal.

3 Likes

I just put some straight into the higher quality vacume seal bags.

I left the shake and trim in a baggy because theres 3 batches Iā€™m not too worried about.

The air for shake is completely sucked out and other I left a littleā€¦ I doubt il get tto smoking that til Aprilā€¦im wondering how much it will effect the quality in 3-6 months

1 Like

Should be fine Iā€™ve got 8/10 month old sealed thatā€™s as fresh as month old. I prefer to seal it a bit on the moister side if planning on long term storage . That way if it requires a bit of curing itā€™s moist enough to give it a couple weeks in a jar .

3 Likes

i have a pack of those LA Confidential seeds. how does she smoke? good heady buzz or no?

Hey Mike

I was worried at first as I saw people referred to it as very psychadelic lol

However that Isnt the case . Itā€™s a delightful tasty smoke and keeps a steady buzz. No creep or crash . Just puts you in the right positive head space. Thouuroughly enjoyed it. I went maybe 40% amber with it.
I was fast flowering as well. Very fast.

3 Likes

How about putting o2 absorbers in the bag, they have food grade oxygen absorbers for this purpose

2 Likes

I still have some LA Confidential from my second grow. I like it. Itā€™s a relaxing mellow high that does, indeed, hang in there for a while.
Itā€™s not one that will make you forget what your watching before the commercials are over and the show comes back on.
Thatā€™s Gelato. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How yall doin?

Im working a wine and booze event selling cbd stuff and other vendors keep giving me small batch bourbon. So I guess Im doin ok.

Cheers

9 Likes

I messaged Mark (from Strainly) about some of his strains that I have won on here and ended up buying seeds I donā€™t need lol he hooks it UP tho! I ordered 30 for $30, then asked him to add 10 bubba kush. He added all kinds of stuff and only charged me $30! I ended up w 93 seeds for $30 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:šŸŖ“ :joy:

Also, I got them within a week! Kinda excited. Kinda want to pop them all :woman_shrugging::joy:

12 Likes

Pineapple skunk sounds interesting.

2 Likes

slow day today

1 Like