Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

No problem bud, there are a couple designs there. Hoping to shift that conversation over here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m here, there, all over the place… :smile: :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

LOL, yeah, trying to keep this out of the free seeds thread before they throttle it again.

3 Likes

lol IKR, but strong in these, the habit it is

said in my best Yoda voice

5 Likes

fuck-high-i-am LOL

7 Likes

Getting ready. The force is with us.

1 Like

Hmm… Well I have never got any notice or warning about anything, only that little envelope wanting the rest of their change lol. They did not seem upset either when my wife went there, so hoping its all good.

Well this explains why I feel crappy, FUCK YOU COVID

5 Likes

I hope you feel better soon Doug. :v:

1 Like

Thanks bud, 2.5 years of pandemic in a hospital and I get this crap at an amusement park, lol. I can’t believe I got to stay off work, argh. On the plus side I am not feeling all that bad, not good but certainly not the worst I have ever felt. It will be gone in a few days.

10 Likes

:pleading_face:

Feel better and 6ft hugs @DougDawson !

4 Likes

Thats a long haul with out getting it!
It seems like we all get it eventually.
I hope it fucks off soon. Been going on way too long.

4 Likes

@DougDawson It sure sucks! Get better fast!! Take your time!! :pray:
:hugs:

1 Like

Thanks @Pigeonman and @Abbbian , it will be gone in no time. No bug can live in me long :wink:

I wish it would but I doubt it, I think it’s more likely we adapt to it and it just loses strength over time, I doubt its going anyplace. Than again I am no expert. All will be well, thanks for the kind words bud.

5 Likes

Hope you get better soon @DougDawson I think your right about it not going anywhere. More contagious but not as strong. Another flu

5 Likes

Damn cuz! That’s some bad luck at play, for you to go through all that, working in a hospital of all places. Just to catch that crap at a park…geeez! Well, you know I’m sending nothing but good health vibes your way!

2 Likes

impressive way to go Mr Qtip.730 days here i come! grow on and enjoy. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed , I am just pissed I can’t go to work. Stupid virus. It will be gone in no time. First time I have been sick in years. I just hate others having to take up the slack for me…

3 Likes

wish i had tracking on the 420 thing so i don’t have to be tethered to the house lol

Holy crap, @DougDawson
Get well quick brother. Sucks!

2 Likes