Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Hey brothers and sisters!! Do you know what kind o vegetable/lettuce/fruit its possible grow with cannabis in the same hidro system ? I mean, sharing the same photoperiod and feed/nutrition scheme?

3 Likes

No man, all good! There’s no conditions when I give out beans. Get to them when it’s right for you or give them away, they are yours to do with as you please.:grin:
Good on you for having the gumption to put in the work to compete! Best of luck with it @Osogreen !:grin::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Lettuce and kale aren’t really blooming plants like cannabis, just need 12-20 hours of light until you’re hungry enough to eat them. At least in my experiences.

As for identical feed requirements, I have no answer on that.

Do tomatoes share the same feed requirements, or is that just a go-to code for cannabis when asked “what are you growing?” at the garden centre?

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1

Plus I have the regulator brand new
Both 275. 00
The sentinel alone was 400

3 Likes

@DJSF
So my phone alerted me you have the bubble washer .
So couple u just pay me now it’s been aweek since the day you actually said u would . U said u need to fix your pay pal it’s aweek now. Thanks

2 Likes

Apparently if you get banned from instagram all you have to do is find and seduce your local moderators and they’ll lift the ban.

2 Likes

They would be doing a person a favor by just keeping them banned, lol

1 Like

People got seeds and only fans subs to sell though :joy:

Shout out to Fish Head Farms for the mega sample. Go to their site and find the page for requesting a sample, put in your mailing address with a BS company name, wait a couple weeks for sample to arrive. No card entered or asked for at any point.

This, and the sample pack from Extreme (Mykos, Azos, etc.) are the best totally free samples I’ve found yet. I was NOT expecting a 1 liter sample of Fish Sh!t though. They went above and beyond.

8 Likes

On a more serious note, how much dryback should I allow before soil drenching with bti?

6.99 shipping for a 1 liter bottle sample hmm? Not too bad.

I don’t see any completely free option.

3 Likes

@Osogreen next time, don’t blindly ship something without proper communication with the buyer. At first it was 95… then 117… then you just ship it?.. I told you that I would pay you Tuesday (Today) It sounded too good to be true on my end as well… Nothing has changed, except the fact that you are overly concerned now and in the Chat Room.
☆DJSF

7 Likes

Let me see if I can find the site I used. If I can I’ll reply with a link. I’m almost sure it was direct from their site, but maybe not :thinking:

3 Likes

https://fishheadfarms.com/fill-out-form-below-for-a-consult-sample/

It says fill out for free consult and sample, but nobody has reached out to me for a consultation. You should be good to go after filling in the * fields. I don’t remember doing anything beyond that

8 Likes

I wish they would send samples to Canada of the Fish Sh!t.
I tried a very small bottle before I was gifted from my local grow store.
I am surprised they are giving out 1 liter samples of it.
I would use it again. I actually might buy some next time I stop in there.

8 Likes

? gotta link for the extreme stuff ?

1 Like

No, but I can probably figure it out. It was like 18 months ago, so things may have changed in that time, although I doubt it. I’ll reply to your same message if I can dig it up. These sample hookups need to be available to more people, IMO. Shouldn’t have to dig so deep

4 Likes

Aaaaaaannnnnndddd I found it. Here ya go Growmie

Site looks like I remember, so it should stay $0.00 all the way through the checkout process :metal:

2 Likes

thanks bud. fyi they charge shipping lol

4 Likes

That stinks. I wonder if I could score another one of those since they’re charging shipping now. Might have to check it out and find out