Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

I figured :joy: this is why I have to edit almost every post :woman_facepalming: I always forget or autocorrect something. My bad guys, glad you’re safe tho :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I must be devoted. :thinking: :upside_down_face: :v: :green_heart: :+1:

16 Likes

I got that today as well :+1:

8 Likes

We are devoted!
PS: please pet Shadow for me. :smiley_cat: :cat2:

7 Likes

Okie dokie :cat2:

4 Likes

Hi folks! So, may I ask, what are you devoting yourselves to nowadays!? @bassman5420 and @chronix!? Super sonic jet turbines!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Shadow’s busy chasing fairies!! Whenever his owner lets him (@Pluckyevil )!! :face_with_monocle: And he’s demanding!! One can see that by looking at him!! :laughing:
Congrats fellers!!!
:hugs:

5 Likes

Cool!
I must be doing something wrong. I’m still stuck on Member. I was a Regular, until I got my spanking. That was a Looooong time ago. Wonder what’s up with that?
Anyways.
I guess you are devoted to… Something.

8 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: @chronix and @bassman5420

5 Likes

Sorry for my little rant. None of that crap really matters to me. But when it rears its ugly head, it irritates me to the point of wanting to quit coming to OG. Just being honest.

4 Likes

@BigMike55 like many I treat the nugs and badges as an added bonus “fun” to an information and great people resource but to be fair I never log out…

…so the devotee badge just kind of happened for me when it did. I also dropped most of my other social media platforms due to their toxicity once I found OG so that particular badge may be an easier one to get IF you’re OCD like me. :rofl:

I barely recall the way things are calculated by the algorithm to gain “levels” but it’s up there in the about OG section if you even cared to play that game lol.

My thoughts: keep growing, keep chucking, keep sharing, keep learning; everything else is digital padding for what we all actually are here for :grin: :+1:

4 Likes

I know, man. I usually don’t even let it bother me. Until someone gets a new badge and then I go see if mine had changed. The answer is always no. So, I get irritated, mostly because I still feel I was spanked for absolutely nothing.
I will get over it in a day or two. Then back to normal.

5 Likes

You consider messaging an Admin for clarification?

3 Likes

The devoted badge just means that I have visited the site every single day for a year without missing a day.
I honestly don’t pay any attention to the badges or green dots.
Only reason I found out is cause it popped up in my notifications.

5 Likes

this heat man… how’s everyone handling it?

7 Likes

I’m hiding.

4 Likes

I am lucky its only 20 degrees and cloudy. :cloud:

2 Likes

Loving every minute of it. Hoping my vacations are scorchers like we have now but normally it get’s cold and rainy.

3 Likes

it hit 100 here. i got cooked and had to call it a day

3 Likes

Its 83°F here in San Francisco and I am dying from the heat :sweat_smile: Had a dizzy spell and had to lie down in front of my fan :joy: I couldn’t survive much higher temps

3 Likes

lol By staying my ol ass indoors with the AC!
triple digit heat index with mean temps in the 90s for 11 days now, the heat wave’s end is in sight, next week back down into the '80s!

5 Likes