Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

2 Likes

I thought DeLorean had something going on. Cocaine. Lol. I actually thought those cars were going to be the way of the future. Some of the Honda cars with the plastic parts. Even the Saturn I love that. Changing door skins and quarter panels were so easy. Cars could get a lot better on gas than they do. I remember car in the 70s was made to drive 55 miles an hour. But you could get a car from Japan and it would have a five speed and get almost 40 miles to the gallon

3 Likes

What? Did maaco go out of business?

2 Likes

They’re still there. I wouldn’t go there if I had to. Bad about not wanting the sand the cars the paint peels. But I do see where there are some good companies. They still run them through the light bubs that dry your car. I remember when I was a kid there was a guy that come around and done that.

2 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/business/1984/06/27/stem-cocaine-trade-in-roses-florists-ask/f014c469-580e-408b-b5fb-08859702ec1f/

2 Likes

Click below link and go make your guess on that thread. Good luck everyone.

4 Likes

Just seen I have been here a year. Not with the other accounts. No one wished me a happy birthday. I’m hated. No love for me. My feet don’t stink.

4 Likes

I decided with a heavy heart. I would love to live in Maine. Jobs are everywhere. I couldn’t leave my son. Love my toe nails. @DougDawson you giving seeds away?

2 Likes

I am not familiar with the other accounts.
If I had of known it was your birthday I would have said Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Hemp, hope your day is a great one.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face: @Hemp

Just so y’all are aware….I have a B-day coming beginning of August! :grin:
(Shameless Plug :arrow_up:!)

6 Likes

Not according to your profile :rofl:

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

I quite like my mars 2x4. It’s a quality tent.

3 Likes

Haha @hemp is old! (It’s cool man me too!)

3 Likes

It’s not your feet brother.
You are loved.

4 Likes

I bought one for a buck the other day.

3 Likes

That’s a sweet deal. I’ve have good experiences with mars products (they don’t pay me to say that but they should).

5 Likes

I want to learn a little more about the OG community so I came up with a quick poll. Participation is mandatory but the results will be hidden.

Forgive me if this is too polarizing of a topic, I don’t want to be inflammatory or divide the community but here goes:

Preferred Shower Temperature
  • Hot
  • Cold
  • Somewhere in the middle

0 voters

5 Likes

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @Hemp !

2 Likes

So hot my skin turns red. :hot_face:

3 Likes