Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

this if im not a baked lobster by the time im done then it wasnt hot enough :rofl: @Floyd

also happy birthday @Hemp

8 Likes

Just one level below 2nd degree burns for me.

(Oh shit I outed myself!)

5 Likes

I have a tankless water heater so the first half of my shower I soap up with a fury trying to stay warm thinking ā€œHow could you? You cold, cruel son of a b- Eeeeeeeeee!ā€

Then like an afterburner the water heater kicks in and burns all of the soap from my body.

I know I could just wait sixty seconds before I get into the shower, but I canā€™t.

8 Likes

I turn the shower on and wait for it to come to temp. I found a shortcut through your maze.

Only crazy people get in the tub and then turn the water on.

Crazy people.

9 Likes

Do me a favor, tell him @misterbee sends his Regards, please!! Sincere THANKS, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Will do bud .

2 Likes

Morning over here. Got this crazy blue horse liniment is amazing.

2 Likes

There is a spiritually beneficial effect to a cold shock. The first instinct is to breath in deeply, which jumpstarts the metabolism. Then for a brief moment, the water is no longer cold. Then it becomes cold.

7 Likes

@Foreigner Itā€™s 'cause you ainā€™t Justin Bieber or Jerry Garcia!! :astonished: :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Well thank god for that :laughing:

2 Likes

@lophophora.ca I really wanna say both equally, and you never gave us the option!! Donā€™t agree!!
Cold ones wake you up! Warm ones sootheā€¦! Hot ones burn!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cold showers :woozy_face::cold_face::sob:

2 Likes

Is the liniment made by Mctarnahans?
@Hemp

Happy Birthday Hemp! :birthday::balloon:

2 Likes

I canā€™t remember Bodhiā€™s old forumā€¦ I have a log in/passwordā€¦ I just canā€™t think of the websiteā€¦ anyone want to help a brotha outā€¦ if you remember/ are a member, can you pm me?.. thanks! ā˜†DJSF

1 Like

Happy birthday @Hemp!! May your feet never stink again! Forever! We still love you anyways!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v: :hugs:

Thatā€™s why I think it is relative, after the first shock of cold water hitting us, and about 2/3 of the body is wet, next moments begin to put a reaction in high gear! Next few seconds a comforting, acclimating feeling starts to set in!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses: Make one :coffee: after!! :hugs: :laughing:

2 Likes

I always started with cold, then would go to warm. Nowadays, I gotta sit in a chair in the shower and the wife just gets it nice and warm for me before she helps me in.
@Hemp happy birthday cuz!

7 Likes

Happy birthday @Hemp

1 Like

Does anyone want to try genefiends? If so, he commented on a post of mine on Reddit. He said anyone who wants to try them out can use it so I thought I would share w you guys.

Seriously though how do you like it?

1 Like

I went to a massage therapist today was the best thing that I ever did. She did more for me than a doctor ever has. I had three bones in 1 foot that were locked up. One in the other foot. Here I was fixing to get knee surgery they donā€™t even tell you that. They had some other stuff Iā€™m a go back and get it was in a tub. This works great Iā€™m able to walk without a cane

7 Likes