Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

lol, well, I was gunshy at $42. Still might be, moneys a bit tight, but it seems well constructed. I only paid $5 so definitely worth taking a chance for me :smiley:

1 Like

Hell yes! 5-10 maybe 15 or 20 but not 40+ I would have grabbed it in a heartbeat for 5$ too, for sure!

1 Like

Yours could also be much sweeter than his, so who knows. Idk where he got his but it’s damn sure a blast, just watch out for those PETA people…… OMG I don’t even wanna get started lmao

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Bobgrows , hope you’re having a great day :birthday:.

1 Like

Thank you very much! Yes I did and tomorrow we celebrate again! :sunglasses::v::green_heart:

Old? Howz this. Call our local little store “Have you got Prince Albert in a can?” “Yeah, we got it.” “Well you better let him out!” Hang up and laugh ridiculously. shopping

6 Likes

I remember doing that lol, or the old " Is your registrator running?"

3 Likes

Do ya got running water ? You know the last part of this one.

2 Likes

Hello! is your refrigerator running??

Me- No, but the dishwasher is…
Prank Caller- Huh???
Me- Yeah my wife’s out on a jog…

4 Likes

Lol, that’s funny :rofl::joy:

1 Like

It’s not you. Seems to be an issue with this new user. There is some history with this, only going back a day, but just ignore them. It has nothing to do with you.

1 Like

Is that the same user we spoke about earlier, the one I have on permanent ignore? lol

2 Likes

Yes indeed it is.

1 Like

You guys talking about me?

2 Likes

lol yeah we’re discussing just how bad a person you are :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

Thought so!! Didn’t wanna say!! Bad Mikey!!! :flushed: :rofl:

ALWAYS…

I mean, you fraternize with that Slick character… :wink:

:rofl:

3 Likes

Jeez, fellers. You really know how to cheer a guy up!

3 Likes

Roflmao yeah @BigMike55 you hanging with that badass @Slick1 makes you a ‘bad boy’ too!

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Not your fault!! It was @Slick1’s bad influence on your gentle soul!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Johnny you beat me to it!! :rage:

2 Likes