Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

As long as you donā€™t hurt anyone elseā€¦

Im just kidding, im your normal old married w/ children guy who likes growing good smoke.

2 Likes

sitting-on-couch-al-bundy

6 Likes

I think I passed middle age a while ago.

1 Like

Visited my sister yesterday. Mentioned to her husband I am starting to walk like an old man. Fuccck!

1 Like

A little yoga goes a long way!

2 Likes

So does a little Japanese woman walking on my back.

5 Likes

Wishing you many more decades on this planet, marinated in joy and overflowing with all that is to your liking!!!

1 Like

GF dragged me to a church sale today. Ended up buying a $3 humidifier (and it works! SWEETNESS!) and a Bug As-salt gun for $5. Basically a mini pump shotgun that shoots table salt and is for killing flys. I know they sell for like $42, and this looked like it was new (it turned out it WAS new, never used, even had the amazon gift receipt with it LOL). Gotta say, I look forward to warmer weather with this thing :wink: at 12 inches it stings, its still accurate at 5ft. mwuhahahahaha

Sometimes ya find the strangest things in the oddest places :smiley:

6 Likes

@Nagel420 I need one of those shotgun salt shooters for my grill!

4 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
To whom it may interest, I have officially become a SPONSOR and now have a thread where I will be selling my seeds etc
Greetings fellow OGā€™ers . In here youā€™ll find a wonderful selection of strains, crosses, and ā€˜wild-funā€™ genetics offered up by myself Within the next 2-3 months, Iā€™ll be starting to offer up new crosses/drops on a monthly basis. For the nonce, I have a decent selection of my own crosses, which everyone is familiar with lol The Frankenstein runs strong in a lot of these.
Everyone is always welcome, just like in my circus thread

13 Likes

Lol, I commented but you didnt respond. You got me on ignore cuz?

1 Like

What cuz? hell no I ainā€™t got you on any ignore lol Iā€™m jumping like a flea on a hot brick atm and missed it ā€¦ where? what?

5 Likes

All good my brother, just making sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations on taking the big jump! Very happy to see you becoming a vendor. Amazing :clap:

1 Like

How about ask for a aƧai jow. And eat a hamburguer

Dude! I want one of these, you gotta let me know if itā€™s worth the $$

1 Like

Attaboy thatā€™s awesome bro! Congratumalations on the new ventureā€¦ā€¦ Iā€™m there with bells on!

So far, my guess is it isā€¦ I shot my GF in the ass from a little over 3ft away and she said it stung a bit. I dunno how bad it stung, I shot myself bare skin at 6" and that kinda stung, and she had jeans on. But I put a cigarette butt on a table and nailed it from 5ft with no issues. I REALLY think its gonna be fun. Just hope the salt doesnt solidify in it when my humidity rises??? Otherwise, its gonna be FUN :smiley:

4 Likes

It isnā€™t worth 42$ but my buddy has one with a lil scope, itā€™s pretty damn epic you can pick ā€˜em off easy and steady like rapid fire, gets messy indoors though, stay outside and everyone wear glasses please!

1 Like