Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

@Osogreen I would spray in the evening if possible. I typically use anywhere from 10-30ml of 70% Neem oil per gallon of water. It all depends on the vegetable/plant. I also like to alternate spray sessions with Azamax at a similar application rate of 15-30ml per gallon of water. Hope it works out for you, dude!

☆DJSF

3 Likes

I just arrived here last week an helping my son’s Mom knock off her check list 1 was get the garden under control then build an indoor garden
Boy how times change with the x lol
Thanks @Djsf

4 Likes

Thanks @middleman
I have most of that

1 Like

This is what I was going to recommend.

1 Like

What’s up OG!? I’m always up later than the general population of Overgrow, so I always gotta wait until morning to see replies! Anybody up and at em?

6 Likes

Evening Heady!
Up and about starting pizza dough for tomorrow🤙

3 Likes

Outstanding! What time is/ was it in your neck of the woods?

3 Likes

I am a night owl as well. :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :owl:

4 Likes

i guess i’m not the only one

4 Likes

Out here :owl:

5 Likes

<<<8:30 am :kissing_heart: morning all

:trumpet: :postal_horn: couple a toots for @DesertHeartGardens
~lime~

4 Likes

Calmag looks milky texture instead of clear yellow…
Did it go bad?

3 Likes

I would toss it and get some new. No point in taking a chance of screwing up your garden.

4 Likes

Agreed. Not worth taking the chance. :thinking:

2 Likes

@alwaysnoob it should be okay… as long as it was stored in a dark cool space. As long as it isn’t stinky and or stringy, SHOULD still be okay. I know I hate to waste product… especially if it’s a gallon jug!

*also… just shaking to stir/combine each time you open can introduce air/gas into mix causing a milky/hazy appearance.

☆DJSF

2 Likes

:rofl:

Thank you for My Quote of the day! :star_struck:

Just fricken awesome some of the vernacular I read around here! :heart:

3 Likes

I know how you feel, but for what it’s worth, I think you did good not to pile on. Since someone else had already called 911 then that’s all that could be done. It sucks. I hope that person’s OK, but I don’t think you calling 911 on top of someone else doing it would have helped. I hope that makes you feel better

2 Likes

OK, fine, I’m really high and am just now realizing that happened yesterday. LOL! Sorry for the delayed response. :smile:

1 Like

About 11pm on the west coast✌️

Ah! Same as me here in Arizona!

1 Like