Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Great! Thanks, Doug

1 Like

Jury trials are for serious offenses only. If your case doesnā€™t stand to put you in jail for 6 months or more you have no right to a jury trial. Simple possession cases for small amounts donā€™t usually carry a heavy sentence.

1 Like

what he said

1 Like

Iā€™m talking grow busts, but thatā€™s absolutely unconstitutional the sixth amendment guarantees a right to a jury trial.

I can tell you from experience only a fool will gamble on a jury. This FOOL only did that once in this life. Off to Gladiator Camp, I went at age 22

Look it up broā€¦.
I went to prison for cannabis.

1 Like

Ya and you are supposed to be ā€œInnocent until proven Guiltyā€ Itā€™s Guilty Until Proven Innocent!!!

Ainā€™t saying I donā€™t believe yā€™all, just seems unlikely to be a big deal in 2022

1 Like

Its a class one narcotic federally, NEVER TRUST A FED!! you donā€™t want to bet on that

3 Likes

I was lucky to not have a jury and also have a great judge who kept the prosecutor in reality. Dude was awesome.

2 Likes

that looks like good time I luv MAC

1 Like

ya that didnā€™t help lol still lost lol :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hereā€™s the thing with grow busts 9 times out of 10. 90% of the time. The grows only one of many other charges

1 Like

Yep. If you have a scaleā€¦ sales charge! At least that is what my buddy warned me about a few years back.

1 Like

oh yea and if you make dabs or hash and have the gear for it. Manufacturing a class one narcotic

How about a paraphernalia charge for each pipe while weā€™re at it.

1 Like

If they want those charges stack up faster than a can pringles

1 Like

moral of the story is donā€™t play fast and loose just because cannabis has become more mainstream and tolerated

1 Like

yep a scale and more than one bag of dope

I was not into pot most all of my life so I havenā€™t experienced that kind of stupidity in the law in respect to pot. I can, however, tell you that you can get busted for one thing and the next day, find that the county tried to lay every unsolved crime in recent past right on you.

1 Like