Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

5 Likes

@ColeLennon I blame (for me) an escalation in my work weeks :rofl: / :sob:

3 Likes

Gimmick or not… I stand by my impulse purchase when picking up bloom booster today.

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

AC Infinity you haven’t let me down yet!!

7 Likes

Cool avatar change @Pigeonman . Same for you @toastyjakes.

3 Likes

Excellent pigeon, man image

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hey folks go over to my Hall of Genetics thread for a look at the new drop this Friday. It’s gonna be a big one with wiki auction!

4 Likes

I can confirm the :exploding_head: factor after reading his posted list of bundles!!!

1 Like

Don’t miss out.

4 Likes

i didn’t check above post # 4470 lol :crazy_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

Cannabis plants holding on to the bare soil and preventing further erosion. Kaftar Khanah located near Bagram Distt. In Parwan Province of

North-East Afghanistan.

10 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
I have started the auction/sale early. It is now open to bids!
Enjoy!
JP

4 Likes

so… what is everyones experience with nanners ? im 4 weeks from chop and i have found a couple bunches on 3 or 4 plants. not sure if its a light leak, or what. if so, would fixing the leak stop the from growing again? or are these really persistent fuckers?

Should I ride it out? i have no issues with a couple seeds but, seed infestation would be a no-no.

1 Like

Rule of thumb in Canada before legalization.in for a qp mine as well be in for 5p same charge and sentencing. 2 days less year during a conservative government most likely possible less under Liberal most likely.

@the_bot
I had one go herm on me. I picked the first one off and hoped that the girl would take the hint. After the fourth one was found (the first one that I saw that was definitely opened) I culled her. Even with just those that I caught, and probably the few that I didn’t see, every plant in the room had a few seeds. The thick girl right next to her got the brunt of the pollination.
What I’m saying is where there’s one or two, there are enough to mess up your clean bud run. I’d remove it. That’s just my way of looking at it.

6 Likes

i wonder if theyre even clean anymore. im thinking one might have already burst and i mistook it for gypsum which i had applied earlier… tomorrow ill reassess the situation, the gojis are looking sooo nice, that culling any of them breaks my heart. lol.

thank you for your input (which i believe is the realist perspective) ¡

3 Likes

You are very welcome. :+1:

3 Likes

anyone have a favorite dispo in detroit? i want to see what that rec weed do.

4 Likes

Detroit’s best dispo would be Canada, lol, but the doorman can be a pain in the ass.

11 Likes