Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

i am (not) down with O.P.P.

5 Likes

I agree unless…

6 Likes

Lol. I remember seeing Kim Mitchell play for free at Mel Lastman Square. Nooooooooobody!!! Rocked that stage like Kim; mostly because no other rock artists performed. :rofl:

5 Likes

I won tickets from Boom 97.3 in July of 2019 so my wife and I got to go see him with Bare Naked Ladies at Metalworks studio here in Mississauga. Dude looks like Mr. Magoo these days but dam can he still do his thing. Was a blast. I got the whole thing recorded on my cell and it’s actually pretty impressive quality for a phone.

4 Likes

You spent the whole concert holding up your phone? :rofl:

2 Likes

Sure did, being in a studio I was right in front of them. LOL, we still watch it every now and then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

If any of you want a copy I have it in 4 files and can give you a link to download it. Sure you will have to listen to some talking between songs and some camera moving around but still it’s a fun watch.

2 Likes

@Pigeonman @DougDawson
Saw Max Webster live pretty close to 10 times (can’t recall exactly) from high school to bars and halls…always loved Max!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I had my Max Webster album with me but he was rushed out of the room. Was hoping to get it signed. You want a link to the 4 videos @CanuckistanPete ? It’s the whole concert.

Sure Doug…that’d be great. Thanks.

Saw Max Webster a few times myself. The best was at a small community center in Georgetown. Great sound and free beers. :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

I have well water now , so I will give a killer deal for my hydrologic R.O 150 stealth 75.00 you pay shipping

3 Likes

I used to live in Georgetown! :wave:t2: My kids still live there! I visit frequently and will be more often now. :blush:

Used to be a “smallish” town 20yrs ago now it’s grown into Brampton! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Georgetown was a small town last time I was there. Haven’t been there in decades though.
It was a nice place back in the day.

4 Likes

It still is! :+1:t2:

I pulled a twist on my “adult children” and fled the nest! :nest_with_eggs:

9 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!

8 Likes

8 Likes