Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

So as to not clog Ashton’s thread with my ranty stuff…

@LonelyOC

Schooling became mandatory, not to better oneself but to impose a way, devoid of creativity, imagination and discovery, all under duress, uncorforming parents were thrown in prison, and kids sent to big bright totally not concentration camps. You better learn and repeat whatever I tell you to believe or else cracking whip (you fail)

Have you ever noticed that whatever you learned 5 years ago is trash 5 years later lol

A mirage is what it is.
Just look at 1950s ads.

Tobacco is good for you, doctors recommend whatever brand. Government approved, corporate backed insanity.

Spray your kids with DDT, bye bye lice. totally safe, 100% not going to cause irreversible damage. Studied, approved, for profit, cowardice.

:joy::joy:

Nah, but I get it. I do. Some stuff you have to go to school to get that juicy license.

7 Likes

Not to mention, look at what they don’t teach; taxes, and credit. They don’t want an educated populace.

5 Likes

Oh don’t get me started :grin:

5 Likes

It’s the Man man :-/

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @CrunchBerries :birthday:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face: @CrunchBerries

Hope you have had a great day! :blush:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @CrunchBerries the official day! Hope you had a great day.

1 Like

Thank your the birthday wishes @DougDawson @KanehB and @Emeraldgreen!

7 Likes

Happy birthday brother!! :partying_face:

Happy bday :birthday:

“Accidentally” bought a new grinder today :sweat_smile: went in for a pack of papers saw the big one here under the counter and asked how much it was. Was expecting dude to say $20+ and I was gonna be like ah never mind but dude said $6 and I’m like oh shit for real, I’ll take 1

15 Likes

nice pick up!

I totally agree with you, i currently work as a developer and im self taught. Ive never had any problems with not been studying computer science. After i was done with my biologi science degree i realized that i only want to work with cannabis, other plants for me is quite boring and most of the places that hire biologists are working on crops for the food supply. I couldnt see my self working in one of those labs…

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Fuck I HATE haggling, got close to what I was asking and shouldn’t even be mad but the whole process is just irritating, especially factoring in my borderline personality disorder. Shit just makes me irrationally mad. Just accept the extremely fair price or make initial offer within a difference it would almost feel petty to refuse. Like I fucking hate retail but don’t think I won’t start putting out $20 1/8ths and take the whole fucking hood market​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage: ain’t even gotta worry bout getting robbed really and I’d wager I’m better at violence than the local crip set(who I honestly like and respect, say what you will about gangs but these mfs basically do meals on wheels for seniors and disabled folk ought land and built a playground, and a whole bunch of other cool shit)

4 Likes

10 Likes

305327155_388519066808268_2531588203880123632_n

4 Likes

Gangsters are fucking ruthless killers. Nazis gave out chocolate to the good little Germans for the same humanitarian image. Don’t be fooled. Also everyone on the internet is super tough and good at fighting. We all know this. Anyone doing gang signs or colors where I live will be shot by the neighbors on sight. It’s very peaceful here.

World ain’t that simple bud, but welcome to my block list, not a fan of racists or violent psychopaths…

4 Likes

London Bridge has fallen…

Mighty long reign for a British monarch…

8 Likes