Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

yep 70 yrs

Yes, she has been a consistent presence for my whole life, good of you to recognize her.

Does this mean Scotland has a chance to be independent?

4 Likes

I had a dream- a dream about the ultimate snack mix.

Chocolate covered prezels and chocolate macaroons.

In this dream I was just about to pay for a bag of this mix when the cashier told me the cost was $5.99 for a 100g bag.

“$5.99!? Get out of her-” then suddenly I snapped awake in a cold sweat, keenly aware that I’d been chewing on my bedding in my sleep. My belly then unleashed a ferocious growl, and that’s when I realized my true purpose in this world- to assemble the ultimate snack.

10 Likes

I’m happy to hear you found your calling! Sounds delicious!

2 Likes

Well I doubt Charles can hold anything together.

1 Like

To be honest. Not a fan of politicians, or any ruling class scenario…

But I have to say, for 70 years the Queen has actually had a respectable and dignified reign. Granted the other politicians (i.e. parliment, house of lords, etc) can’t say the same. But the Queen never had any major scandals in the news. For any major public figure these days thats hard to do, but for 70 years she did it. Gotta respect that…She held herself to high standards all the time.

4 Likes

Not a monarchist at all. Dislike politicians. But I DO respect that woman doing what she did all those years without embarrassing herself. Just a class act.

3 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

4 Likes

Now they/ we get Charles big W.E.F guy ( Not going to get too far into this I am just saying he is bigger than Klaus. "

2 Likes

My deepest condolences to you, Mrs :honeybee: and your family for your loss @misterbee.

3 Likes

Man is my back killing me but most of the work is done short a bit of trim. Time to make some dinner.

21 Likes

Nice job man, looks like we been doing the same thing. I just built this last week for my sister. It’s not done yet though

She is trying to decide on the railing she wants

17 Likes

Nice job man, looks great. I built mine years ago. It goes all across 2 sides of house and has a picnic table that was built to fit in the open section. Its covered on one side so I can house my BBQs and not get rained on, lol.

15 Likes

I’m a paraplegic that’s a pretty steep incline. I know what it takes to wheel yourself up and down. I would increase the length of the ramp in order to make the elevation manageable going up and down. It’s going to be a foot or two longer than the deck in order to be physically manageable. Deck and ramp look top notch be the way. Peace. oh and I’m assuming someone’s using a wheelchair or rascal if not disregard the advice :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice. Kinda sucks to BBQ in the rain.

3 Likes

It’s what my sister wanted. My mom uses a Cain .
I’ll increase it if she gets wheelchair bound.

5 Likes

Yeah. I love the shelter the car port provides. I do all our cooking on the BBQs so it really helps.

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah we did a BBQ on her deck the day after. I brought my grill over. It was greatScreenshot_20220910-163806-419

8 Likes