Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

I was reading earlier about wetting agents and sodium hydroxide vs potassium hydroxide being the difference between bar and liquid soapā€¦ Either it was a coincidence or that weighed heavily upon my psyche.

1 Like

Dreams and reality bleed into one another so I wouldnā€™t be surprised.

I made an ā€œI canā€™t sleep and have crazy dreamsā€ thread but it didnā€™t get any traction.

Something about being trapped in Russian traffic and not making it to the airport on time.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never actually tried to purchase such a product, but I have seen them in stores.

51uazZcrvOL

1 Like

Iā€™d think the powder would stick to the jar making it look unattractive.

1 Like

Less appealing yet? Wow

1 Like

More from a marketing standpoint. I wouldnā€™t eat them. Although I do like the crunchy Cheetos but not the poofy onesšŸ¤®

Iā€™d rather eat styrofoam

2 Likes

Gotchaā€¦ [quote=ā€œlophophora.ca, post:579, topic:73929ā€]
I say cut your losses and start fresh.
[/quote]

Havenā€™t happened to me yet brotherā€¦
Just curious

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had ones that were not salvageable and ones that were seedless and just fine.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to take a look, crazy dreams are the only dreams I have.

I used to think lucid dreams were a chance to do whatever you wanted until someone in a dream told me I was not the only one dreaming, and not to be so selfish.

2 Likes

the other day I dreamt there was someone in the apartment, woke up and Mrs Foreigner has left the light on in the spare room and it scared the shit out of me. Then I saw a knife in the counter and almost picked it up.

And stop being so selfish.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen 3 types. Those that show immediately. They die. Ones that throw a few balls mid flower. Pick them off and itā€™s usually ok. Ones that start to get all wonky at the end of flower. Pick them off and ride it out.

I just cropped one of the latter and it smokes fine.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fantastic news then.

Iā€™ve put in the extra effort to baby a hermaphodite only to get lackluster flowers in return, but that was just my experience.

1 Like

Hitting the bong at 5am is a bad sign for me

1 Like

Iā€™m right there with you!

I stand by my decision :smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s out of character. I donā€™t usually smoke at all.

1 Like

A change is as good as a rest?

Might be just the thing to soothe your sleep.

The real problem is that I wonā€™t be able to get back to sleep in time to wake up normally.

So Iā€™m just going to be high all day :rofl:

Well, itā€™s only 5:46 so maybe I could get two more hours.

Perhaps I will make some butter.

1 Like

My insomnolence has passed :pray::sleeping:

1 Like

Cheers and good dreams

1 Like

:rofl: I diligently ate all the puffs out of one of these ā€œjarsā€, which are plastic by the way :wink:; so that I could use the empty container in my tent for the purposes of DIY CO2 generation.

It works great, with a little tweaking to the lid. :grin:

Necessity being the mother of invention. :joy: Junk food being so difficult to resist on occasion! :cry:

11 Likes