Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Yezzir. Always gotta look at the bright side

1 Like

Like this currently being trimmed? :wink:

11 Likes

Pink Floyd?? Those were supposed to come to me!!

2 Likes

There was no cdā€™s inside of it.
But there was something else in there place. :wink: :smiley:

2 Likes

Yummmmmmy !!! That looks great

1 Like

I feel your pain. The other 2 Headband x Chemdog ended up herming on me too :unamused:

3 Likes

Ever dream that youā€™re having trouble sleeping, only to bolt awake and realize youā€™re actually having trouble sleeping?

4 Likes

Yes. Yes I do.

2 Likes

I dreamt I couldnā€™t sleep because I had an interview I wasnā€™t prepared for just now.

And now Iā€™m cracked out and only half awake

2 Likes

Then we are in good company!

Sounds sort of like the late for a high school calculus exam dream.

In my dream bars of soap had the rigidity of jello, which made handwashing a lot of fun. Everything else was the same though, rather pedestrian by comparison.

1 Like

I donā€™t remember it all but I got stuck on what to wear because all the photos of staff were too casual for an interview of that sort.

And I would be late for a calculus exam because I would fail it anyway.

Itā€™s an anxiety dream because Mrs Foreigner is going into the office for the first time in months to do something atypical. Sympathetic anxiety.

1 Like

I guess the move would be to rip off a little piece and lather until itā€™s gone?

1 Like

If we take Hermie to flower, I know itā€™ll end up with seeds but will there be any difference in quality of the flowers?
Coz, if anything did hermie on me, I plan on still taking g it to flower on a separate room and make ediblesā€¦
I donā€™t want to waste couple of months of growth

1 Like

The soap lathered nicely like shaving cream but didnā€™t seem to lose form.

Despite the seeming longevity all the bathrooms had a big plastic jar full of the stuff. The same plastic jars in which cheese puffs are sold.

1 Like

It depends on how bad it is. But Iā€™d say itā€™s a qualified yes.

1 Like

Usually I only identify hermies midway through flower. If you havenā€™t started flowering yet I say cut your losses and start fresh.

1 Like

Just want to thank the OG community, I made regular guy status. Im honored.

7 Likes

Mrs Foreigner works at a computer but today sheā€™s going into the warehouse to get a feel for the logistics because sheā€™s about to take a huge shit on the logistics team for missing skids on orders.

She had to buy steel toed boots thus my concerns on what to wear.

2 Likes

The real fun happens in the champagne room, and- Iā€™ve said too much.

2 Likes

They sell cheese puffs in jars?

1 Like