Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Quit smoking cigarettes 11 years ago after smoking 35 years, wasnā€™t easy but its the best thing I ever did.

9 Likes

LOL just playing my friend. :wink:

1 Like

To every man or woman who had enough love for this country to serve in the armed forces; this old hillbilly thanks you from the very bottom of my heart and soul.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:
God Bless you all.

15 Likes

Happy Veterans day to all who served.

10 Likes

13 Likes

USA secret Santa being organized folks.

6 Likes

Iā€™m 29 almost 2 packs a day some times
brother I wish I could I hate the fuckā‚¬king things

1 Like

If I can do itā€¦you can!

2 Likes

What was the approach ?

1 Like

After multiple unsuccessful attempts I quit drinking beer for 3 months. Not drinking, just beer. Worked for me. I chewed on those stir sticks alsoā€¦gave me something to do with my hands instead of the cigs.

5 Likes

I smoked for 27 years 2.5 packs a day. I quit cold turkey. I chewed regular gum like crazy for a few months.
It gets easier after a while. Now I cant stand the smell of tobacco. :nauseated_face:

12 Likes

Ex-smokers despise the smell the worst! :laughing:

8 Likes

Wife is at 5 weeks and Iā€™m on day 12

7 Likes

i quit 12 years ago just put em down never looked back

4 Likes

my new favorite place except for my jars :grinning:

5 Likes

This is true for me, I wouldnā€™t say it out loud to anyone but I hate the smell of cigarettes now. Whatā€™s ironic is my sister is the only one out of six of us that never smoked and she died of cancer.:astonished: whats up with that.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Greenfingers, and unfortunately not the first time Iā€™ve heard that story.

When I was in my late teens/early 20s I hung out in this bar that had low ceilings and pretty much everyone smoked. It was always just hanging there in the air. This one waitress that worked there never smoked a day in her lifeā€¦yet died of lung cancer. And I have no doubt at all it was from working in that bar.

4 Likes

Any suggestions for strains that give you a strong coffee :coffee: note on the exhale?

Iā€™m realizing I donā€™t have anything ā€œcoffeeā€ and now itā€™s bugging me. :rofl:

3 Likes

iā€™ve heard some bubba kush carries coffee scents.

2 Likes

Chocolate Thai is another coco Kush as well.

2 Likes