I’m sure she would, Magu. I’m sure she would :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Started some regs:
Bullskinner’s Sour Blutooth F2
Shag’s Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve
Freeborn Selections Hollywood Pure Kush x Skycuddler double Kush

8 Likes

Hey :wave:
So I have some older seeds, and would like to find some growers to well, grow them out and hunt through em.

I want to make it it’s own post, but I’m not sure what category it should go under.
Anyone know ?

1 Like

G-pas helped me out :raised_hands:
If anyone is interested it can be found here:

5 Likes

“Its not the kill. Its the thrill of the chase.”

• Deep Purple -
3 Likes

Go vote my new poll guys !!! We are on poll 3 now :stuck_out_tongue: gonna have some killer strains next run thanks to you guys <3

1 Like

Hey y’all!

Does anyone know anyplace that makes custom printed silicone mats?

@Bobgrows , @DougDawson , @JoeCrowe , @THCeed ?

Loving my new enail I want to actually set-up a nice space for me and the missus to enjoy our medicine even further by adding to it our love of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine by getting a custom dab-mat for our…

DABO TABLE!!

:rofl: :+1: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

@Pigeonman I can custom make a resin one.
Color
Add in anything you would like.
This is one of mine.

Mine has handles, but you don’t need them if you don’t want them.

8 Likes

@Bobgrows, that’s beautiful! d8JBdDJ

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I love your work @Bobgrows and will eventually get in on this too. I’m needing silicone as it’s for my dab station and I’m sure resin would melt; but again I may be wrong!

1 Like

Would this work? Would the stem of the hollow male drink water for the clone and deliver it to the clone :rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::skull::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m going to say nope, for two reasons -
First, the stem of the hollow male appears to be upside down, and water uptake for plants is usually directional. Second, the part of the tissue that conveys the water is in the outer tissue of the stem & needs to be touching / connected with the same part of the other stem.

I suggest a fun Google / YouTube journey of discovery on grafting cannabis (and other plants) because you can absolutely graft them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay ! Stuck it in the right hole LOL.

gonna graft right now :smiley: ( after a rabbit hole )

Nevermind I dont have superglue :stuck_out_tongue:

@RainToday Thank you for that discovery, seriously BADASS.

3 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for the laugh man :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I posted this in the Tricks to making good Fems thread, but I don’t think anyone saw it, so I thought I’d try it here.

I have a GG#4 that I’ve reversed, and I was wondering if it’s worth saving the pollen. I completely over sprayed this plant with STS and ended up with a respectable amount of pollen, but my concern is that there are trichs mixed with it and it may not keep.

Does anyone here save pollen from reversed plants and if so, have you had any issues using it for future pollinations?

5 Likes

Yes, save it. Be sure to dry it before storing it.

6 Likes

Thanks Tejas. It’s been dry for about a week. The trichomes won’t jack it up?

2 Likes

Depending on the amount, it shouldn’t. It would be a waste to pitch it.

4 Likes