Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Hell yeah man!

Itā€™s a game changer I made the same leap from 1-3Mbps. Video conferencing actually works!

1 Like

The only weird thing thatā€™s happening is when I try to view a YouTube video, it says I donā€™t have an internet connection. When I right click on the video and hit refresh, it plays. Very strange. I googled it and couldnā€™t find a solution, so Iā€™ll live with it for now. Other than that, smoking fast.

1 Like

I had a few bugs. I was able to get a complete grow. Several varieties going on. At the time I wasnā€™t tagging. I remember them.,

2 Likes

I am saving for the satellite right now still, I canā€™t wait! Best internet right now for me is Brightspeed, which has has terrible reviews. Soon :grin:

4 Likes

My wife is in the living room watching Arrested Development on Netflix, Iā€™m in the bedroom watching The Walking Dead (for the 10th time) and chatting with you fine folks without any buffering or slow loading pages :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face:

I havenā€™t seen the YouTube thing, Iā€™d restart everything when you go to bed just so everything boots up together

1 Like

Jeeeezzzuus! That sounds terrible. Glad they fixed you upā€¦stay well!

1 Like

Sucks that you had bugs.
Thanks @Hemp.

1 Like

3 Likes

Consider this Guinea Pigā€™d! :joy:

Yesss.

BadASS this far! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Cat shit contains toxoplasma, which causes an addictive form of brain damage. This is the reason for the ā€œcrazy cat ladyā€ trope of the woman who can no longer resist collecting them, or form sentences.
Childhood Cat Ownership is officially listed on the schizophrenia website as a known risk factor for developing it later in life.
Apparently a lot of people didnā€™t know this, so there ya go.
Cat shit is addictive. Enjoy knowing that.

2 Likes

I think that is crazy shit! Literally.

1 Like

Not all cats have it.

1 Like

Interesting read.

@Maddawg is a pretty cool cat and I donā€™t think he has it. Lol

1 Like

Toxoplasmosis: Most people infected with the parasite do not have symptoms. Some people get flu-like symptoms.

I read that and though oh :poop:!
I have had flu like symptoms for a few day now.
Nothing happens by chanceā€¦
Andā€¦ my cats sure have been hanging out in the garden an awful lot latelyā€¦

So I asked the wife if I was being a little crazy lately and she said, ā€œNot more than normal!ā€

I guess that means I donā€™t have cat :poop: plasmosis. cool cat emoji

9 Likes

just got out of the hospital again. had to go back in. itā€™s a bitch.

4 Likes

I hope your doing okay @anonymous4289

5 Likes

I wonā€™t ā€œlikeā€ thatā€¦but I hope youā€™re alright. Take care bud.

2 Likes

Dogs will pick it up. I had a border collie that would inhale it like chocolate.

1 Like