Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

THIS EXCITES ME!

:smiley:

So Mrs Foreigner is organizing her jewellery box and asks me “did you get me these?” I said woman you better recognize.

“Some dummy bought me these…”

2 Likes

:rofl:
:thinking:

1 Like

It’s all in good fun but seriously you better recognize.

1 Like

so i officially turned 34 today. i wish i turned 24, but oh well. i can’t wait for Chinese food later, i’ve been craving it. :birthday:

16 Likes

Big congratulations, @anonymous4289! You are officially not old yet! (I’m 73.) :rofl: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

thanks man. i definitely feel old. almost 40… that’s crazy.

1 Like

Round down, you’re only just past 30 haha

Also, happy birthday.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @anonymous4289 !!!

3 Likes

Wait until you reach 60, your still a young man. Happy birthday my friend. I’ll smoke one in your honor.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday…you’re still a puppy! Lots of tread left in those tires.

6 Likes

thanks everyone.

1 Like

Congratulations on your continued survival.

I forget how old I am. Seriously, I ask Mrs Foreigner because she knows and I don’t.

I love Chinese food birthday dinner. I want it now, and it’s not even my birthday!

5 Likes

Happy birthday to be that young again . Have a great day .

5 Likes

I was never an “oh boy it’s my birthday” kinda guy either, and I don’t acknowledge them either (unless it’s a kid in single digits). That said, I’ve always felt really lucky that I was born in 1950. Makes it much easier for me to figure out how old I am on the spot. And I’m not too proud to admit that since the turn of the millennium it takes me a moment longer. xwi2Y3G Not really the math whiz here. lol (1)

Always.

6 Likes

Is there a overgrow discord server? Some sort of real time chat would be cool. I’m having deja Vu so it’s possible I or someone else has already asked this…

1 Like

https://overgrow.com/discord

3 Likes

Happy 34th Birthday! :cake: :tada: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Oo, I love Chinese food. But my wife does not. So I rarely get to eat it. :frowning:
What a great treat. Happy birthday bud!
Hope you have a wonderful day. :smiley:

3 Likes