Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Any suggestions for strains that give you a strong coffee :coffee: note on the exhale?

Iā€™m realizing I donā€™t have anything ā€œcoffeeā€ and now itā€™s bugging me. :rofl:

3 Likes

iā€™ve heard some bubba kush carries coffee scents.

2 Likes

Chocolate Thai is another coco Kush as well.

2 Likes

ā€œGrowing tips and tricksā€

Anyone notice that Jack Herer grows particularly well with Botanicare Pure Blend Pro?

Gunna try for this 11 leaf clover again with the image creatorā€¦

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Haha, anyone ever left a no-till grow on cruise, under 12/12 for an extended (year +) period of time, let that baby ibl itself?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Has anyone you know, just kept on paddling?

Cheers

6 Likes

Anyone else get snow this morning/last night??? Just go away snow please lmfao my floors are cold asf lol. Indoor grow inbound?!? Maybe lol
Cheers

2 Likes

Yep. 10cm+ and still going

3 Likes

Im ready as Iā€™ll ever be I guess.:cold_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve grown Chocolope, Hazemans chocolate Thai, and Chocolate Blitz, all had some coffee-ness in them.

Berserk has Koffee Krisp, which is Koffee x Chocolate Chunk, sounds mighty promising for coffee notes to meā€¦

Edit: worth mentioning that coffee was not primary taste/smell of any of these. Largely in the exhale and aftertaste in the mouth, kind of mild bitterness.

3 Likes

Oh thatā€™s exciting love some coffee terps howā€™s the high on the chocolate blitz going to be running some of them in a run or two @potpotpot

2 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens
I grew out 2 ladies, kinda hard to describe, but they have a lot of similar characteristics, but to varying degrees. They both offer a joyful, ā€œclearā€ high, meaning not stupefying, or overly spacy. The first plant to finish, CB1, is quite mellow. Just nice feel good weed. Relaxes you a bit, but can stay focused on what youā€™re doing. Plasters a grin of my face. Watch a movie, rake some leaves, whatever. Very little body effect. This is my go to jar, for the moment, when I get home from work. This is the plant that has the mild coffee taste on exhale, the other doesnā€™t. I was packing a bowl in the kitchen and my wife walked in and asked if I was making coffee milk, because of the smell. I do not smell coffee in the bud itself personally, only on the exhale.

The later plant, CB2, is more rushy. Take a couple rips and you feel like your head is floating above your body a bit. Seems to increase my sensitivity to how level the ground is. For example, my kitchen floor is slightly off level, not enough to notice on the day to day. Smoke a bowl of the CB2, and I feel like Iā€™m going to slide down the floor, almost vertigo inducing. I have had other strains do this to me as well, but not a common effect for me. Still happy and clear headed and focused, but can become very inner dialogue-y if you let it. Does not make me a better conversationalist haha. Iā€™ll end up in my own head, thinking in depth about some thought the conversation triggered, instead of the conversation itself. Not distracted feeling, more tunnel vision if that makes sense. I havenā€™t smoked more than a couple rips at a time of this one, but I think it might be devastating if you smoked a bone of it. The smell is a strong and complex pissy, meaty, citric acid, maybe a bit of gas or oil in there, blend. My wife said it is the best weed she has ever smelled, and she likes eye wateringly strong smells in weed.

2 Likes

Well I ordered his Chocolate Chunk last week and plan to run them with some Peanut Butter Breath in hopes of 1 male of either or to attempt: **REESEā€™S PIECES" :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh yeah! Got me so stoked for those thank you so much for your report :grin:

1 Like

So a buddy of mine was at a destination wedding in Saint Lucas which decriminilized cannabis a few years ago. He got some herb locally and then asked the guy if he had seeds; which he said ā€œyes i do!ā€.

My buddy gave him 20$ :us: for them and to mail them to me (he doesnā€™t have a safe address)ā€¦ so if he didnā€™t get scammed does anyone know what the farmers in Saint Lucas are growing as he didnā€™t get a name? :rofl:

My home is itā€™s either Caribbean or Jamaican landrace but if anyone has a clue let me know! :raised_hand:

1 Like

Not a direct answer to your question but in Barbados the smoke was definitely heavy sativa while in Jamaica the indica influence was pretty obvious.

1 Like

Thanks @Foreigner ! I figure if he doesnā€™t end up finding out Iā€™ll grow out a few and see what it does and then we can all play the guessing game! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hate when shit breaks woke up to my inline fan making a horrific noise had to mad scramble and buy a new one on Amazon still gotta wait 2 days for shipping going to have to rig up a fan or something not a fun way to start the morning :sweat_smile::disappointed:

3 Likes

I would guess Colombian or Venezuelan since they are the closest.

1 Like

Run down to the hardware store, Lowes/Home Depot/Ace, and get a cheap 4" inline duct booster. They have them in the Dryer section.

2 Likes