Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 1)

Most likely pollenated from the same plant or one next to it that had some light saturation issues causing the herms in the lower canopy or maybe another variable like a light leak. Should be fun to pop either way though!

1 Like

Everything I read about old thug gear (especially meatbreath) mentions herms and mutants being fairly common…so I’ll be keeping a close eye on them for sure!

3 Likes

Well in about 4-6 months we will hopefully see just how legit you make it if they herm early to mid flower that would suck but a end of flower herm could just be the plants will to survive sacs may not even have time to open

I always thought bagged water was a bit of a strange one.

1 Like

Says the guy with a bodily fluid collection…

1 Like

The free seeds and clone threads is re-opened. I am posting the following here and within that thread.

There have been a number of issues recently and, as a result, the moderation team are reiterating key expectations.

If you have not already done so, read and review:

The site TOS
The site FAQ

Learn about:

The moderation team
The community leaders

Keep it tidy:

Off topic posts within this thread and other threads within OG are subject to removal or re-categorization. When posting, consider contributing to a forum thread with related content for discussions that may not be relevant to the topic at hand. Banter is expected though the moderation team and community leaders may re-direct the discourse to encourage keeping the subject on-topic. That may include removing off-topic posting or posts that do not follow site guidelines.

Moderation:

This community relies heavily on individual self-moderation. We also rely on feedback for issues that are occurring or likely to occur. If you encounter a problem or an issue, if there is a violation of the site TOS or the site FAQ, if there are questions on how this site in managed, reach out to the moderation team (@moderators) and they will make an assessment and assist when appropriate. Likewise, the community leaders are also willing to assist and provide guidance (@TeamOG).

Individuals may also flag both public and private offending posts for review by the moderation team.

Comments and suggestions:

If you have comments or suggestions about this site and the site features, please refer to the OG Website Feature Wish List
If you have comments or suggestions on site management, please reach out to the @moderators or to @TeamOG

Keep it civil:

Be respectful of each other, read and understand the discourse, try to avoid stepping on each others toes. Attacking, baiting, throwing insults at other community members, and attempting to create discord/drama is not acceptable behavior.

Likewise, attacking, baiting, throwing insults, ignoring guidance, interfering with moderation efforts, and creating discord/drama with the moderation team and community leaders is not considered acceptable behavior and will not be tolerated. Particularly, when done so in a persistent manner.

The moderation team will take the necessary steps to contain such behavior when it occurs.

Follow the guidance from the moderation team and community leaders.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Warning: don’t ask for a glass of water at my house :joy:

2 Likes

If it’s brown, drink it down.
If it’s black… Send it back.

The Simpsons really does cover everything

4 Likes

In Mexico at many of the smaller taco joints and mom n pop places theres small, clear ziploc bags of water hanging… Multiple bags just hanging in various places around them… I asked once, what the significance was and it helps to keep flys away, no joke. And honestly, for everything being open air there all the time, there were NO flys! I’ve used the trick on my deck at home, and it does work… Sunlight in the bag / prisms / whatever, they dont like it and seem to stay away… only wish it affected mosquitos too!

2 Likes

From another show that’s not quite as prolific:

I would be on collectivos and at stops hawkers would come in with delicious looking juices and bags of water.

I couldn’t drink either of them. The juices were vectors for disease and the water tastes like polypropylene.

I carried light beers on me at all times.

Don’t forget the penny. I worked at a winery (think grapes, bees, and lots of flies). We had water bags with pennies near all the doors and windows during the summer. Worked great.

LOL. haven’t seen that name in a few months…

Its kinda crazy, my favorite food joints, Billy the Griller, Diego’s Tacos, wouldn’t pass an inspection here, both are totally open air, 24x7. Then the street side vendors who have had that spot for the past 20 years, some of the best pork and chorizo synchronizadas. Even in honduras, my favorite little pastelito shop would have a few on display street side, and you’d walk down an alley way to pay… I’d always ask pork, beef or chicken, and whatever was in the case was the one I didnt order so they would have to make em fresh. Only take a few minutes as ya know, but lord knows how long the ones in the case had been there lol.

If I really worried about health certificates instead of using common sense, I would have starved in mexico and central america… But I ate enough dirt as a child I guess…

In mexico, it was coffee, glass bottles of coke with real sugar, water from the 5g jug at home or martinis when we got to be fancy and go to the fancy joint for dinner… In honduras I lived on coffee in the morning, ice tea > progressing to hard iced teas thru the day… LOL Even those were made with bottled water, tap water was brackish and undrinkable anyway…

1 Like

Noted. :smile:

The first ten seasons are next level comedy writing.

My buddy’s dad has a ziploc with water and a few pennies nailed to the back of his house and swears it keeps away flies and mosquitos.

Would I be an iiiiiiidiote to watch this show?

That seals it. I’m making coppery bag water today and putting it out back.

What’s with this “you need to wait a few seconds between posts in this topic” thing? Aren’t we doing exactly as asked and chatting in here?

2 Likes

no. the first 10 seasons are actually written because, possibly doc brown or marty mcfly, came back in time and left an almanac. The amount of things they JOKED about that ended up coming true because we thought it would never happen, is actually kinda scary…

1 Like

morning folks or afternoon idk 3 hours sleep so

1 Like

I saw a churro guy mixing 5 gallons of batter with his forearm.

might have to add a penny. no pennies in mexico, but they have lots of coins, still none in the bags there or here…

Do the pennies add mosquito protection? lol…

Ren and stimpy

2 Likes