Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Thanks buddy!

Now I just need to keep my keyboard in check and maybe drink less beer.

4 Likes

Its good to see both @Dirtron and @Yetigrows backā€¦ Now just behave and concentrate on defying the government instead :wink:

5 Likes

does anybody know if delta8 shows thc on a drug test urine test bonjour merci beaucoup could you give me the answer about delta8 if I havenā€™t ever tried smoking it thank.

Yes it will. Itā€™s still thc just minus an atom.

2 Likes

does delta8, how many days does delta8 stay in your body, does delta8 stay in you just as long as delta9 thc?/thank

Why did you get kicked out

I spent a week locked out

1 Like

The mods decided I really needed to spend some time cleaning out the basement like I promised the wife Iā€™m guessing.

Either that or Iā€™m just too damn good looking and it was jealousy.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not famous am I?

2 outta 3 aint bad.

1 Like

Youā€™re more than famous, youā€™re in-famous.

2 Likes

I see now youā€™re letting them tell you what and when to do shit?

Itā€™s either that or get banned againā€¦

How did you get reg status back again .
Iā€™ve raised thousands for this place and I get no respect, wtf?
This is OleReynard by the way.

7 Likes

Reminder, If you have not already done so, read and review. Thank you.

The site TOS
The site FAQ

Learn about:

The moderation team
The community leaders

Keep it tidy:

Off topic posts within this thread and other threads within OG are subject to removal or re-categorization. When posting, consider contributing to a forum thread with related content for discussions that may not be relevant to the topic at hand. Banter is expected though the moderation team and community leaders may re-direct the discourse to encourage keeping the subject on-topic. That may include removing off-topic posting or posts that do not follow site guidelines.

Moderation:

This community relies heavily on individual self-moderation. We also rely on feedback for issues that are occurring or likely to occur. If you encounter a problem or an issue, if there is a violation of the site TOS or the site FAQ, if there are questions on how this site in managed, reach out to the moderation team (@moderators) and they will make an assessment and assist when appropriate. Likewise, the community leaders are also willing to assist and provide guidance (@TeamOG).

Individuals may also flag both public and private offending posts for review by the moderation team.

Comments and suggestions:

If you have comments or suggestions about this site and the site features, please refer to the OG Website Feature Wish List
If you have comments or suggestions on site management, please reach out to the @moderators or to @TeamOG

Keep it civil:

Be respectful of each other, read and understand the discourse, try to avoid stepping on each others toes. Attacking, baiting, throwing insults at other community members, and attempting to create discord/drama is not acceptable behavior.

Likewise, attacking, baiting, throwing insults, ignoring guidance, interfering with moderation efforts, and creating discord/drama with the moderation team and community leaders is also not considered acceptable behavior, particularly, when doing so in a persistent manner.

The moderation team will take the necessary steps to contain such behavior when it occurs.

Follow the guidance from the moderation team and community leaders.

2 Likes

Probably, itā€™s still a thc molecule so itā€™s safe to assume it metabolizes similarly.

Just get some fake pee for your test. Thereā€™s really no surefire way to beat them otherwise.

1 Like

Probably this! Lol

Good to have ya back

4 Likes

I was leading you astray. I make for a shitty shepard.

4 Likes

I admit I am easily led down the path of debauchery and idle chatter.

3 Likes

I get a 30 day ban almost every 3 weeks on Facebook :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have a facebook account Iā€™ve checked maybe 5 times in the last 8 yearsā€¦lol

If I donā€™t actually speak to you on the phone or in person once a month, are we even friends?

2 Likes