Cheap 🍺! Beer

Best cheap beer I think is Shock top
Ufo peach wit is also great, but it is a little more money . :beer:

Yeah my mom can actually confirm that, she said that it was a big deal whenever someone had coors in the 60’s and 70’s. She was in indiana, not east of the mississippi, but at that time coors could only be bought west of the rockies so it was a big deal for anyone living in the middle of the country, or east coast.

People used to go on a road trip and fill a station wagon or pickup with cases of coors. When they got back home they would throw a party or resell it bootlegger style.

3 Likes

Yeah funny now people out this way are like…this is medical weed from the west coast😋

1 Like

Haha definitely! my cousins in Indiana are always really excited about getting bud or bho that someone resold from colorado or california.

2 Likes

I’m here in SE USA, and I can imagine people in Cali being like, this is moonshine from the south

3 Likes

For cheap beer it’s Highlife and Hamms (From the land of sky blue waters) all the way. And Narragansett when I’m on the east coast.

3 Likes

Anyone remember Weidemann?
Those little brown bottles of skunky beer.

Is that American domestic? I don’t remember that one

Its domestic . Had a bunch of these in high school during late 80"s.

1 Like

Dad?!!! Was that what you drank while you changed my diapers?:smiley:

1 Like

I can vouch… It was a BIG DEAL when someone showed up in Indiana, with a trunk load of Coors, back in the early 80’s.

4 Likes

I have also have fond memories of Rainier Beer- Had a wall of empty cases when I was stationed in spokane LOL-

2 Likes

Bak in the day we use to smash the keystone! Where’s the beer bong… ahhh the good time we never remember but never forget

2 Likes

not much work getting done boys ill be in the break room… don’t mind a silverbullet or a banquet

1 Like

Not so much that I prefer it, just poor lol Icehouse Edge is my go to for cheap beer 8% alcohol an $2.29 for a 40oz it’s also union made so that’s a big plus to me.

2 Likes

no pbr drinkers that was my go to budget beer. At the time I remembered I could get a 12 pack for $8.01 and a 30 was less than 20… but it can get heavy on the stomach. Bud heavy and jack d are my go to now

1 Like

We use to smash a couple 30s of keystone in a day through that beer bong!!! :joy::joy::joy: that and the blue label 110 vodka :fearful::fearful::fearful:

1 Like

I like the regular ice house. Its only 5.5 abv

1 Like

Don’t remind me of the 110​:nauseated_face::face_vomiting: … don’t mind ice house or the high life idk how I missed that one

Im not proud of it but my go to from a young teen to late 20s was Mickeys ice all day. I don’t drink much nowadays but when I do I like a nice IPA.

4 Likes