Cheap ๐Ÿบ! Beer

We should call this thread AA! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Damm. We got mickeys around here but not mickeys ice. Our mickeys comes in small glass bottles with pictogram puzzles on the inside of the lid.

4 Likes

Wide mouth bottles

1 Like

never seen Mickeys iceโ€ฆ I like a Molson or Molson ice

1 Like

Yea I noticed when I lived in Denver I couldnโ€™t find mickeys ice around anywhere. Just the regular green can. I wonder why they donโ€™t sell them everywhere? I know the mickeys bottles you speak of and would always imagine other drunks trying to figure out the puzzles lol. @Grohio

3 Likes

@Grohio we was them drunks :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Wait a minute. Are you implying im a drunk? Lmao :rofl: I just got that @stONER775โ€‹:beers:

2 Likes

Same with up here!

1 Like

I never heard of a Molsonโ€ฆ I figured anyone else drinking mickeys like me was a drunk lol @dudfinklesteine

3 Likes

Did i just start a thread and become an enabler? Oh Wellโ€ฆhow about this one?

4 Likes

lmao i believe Molson is like a Canadian budweiser. Iโ€™m not really offended i know where I stand with my drinking problem :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Molson ice aint half bad. But its not keystone prices.

1 Like

now that you say it i have not really seen Molson around here.not that Iโ€™m looking. But my dad used to drink it on occasion is how I came across it but have not drank it in a while. Now you got me wondering if its still around.

3 Likes

Anyone even drink Bud light anymore? Bless your heart if you do

2 Likes

I think keystone is as cheap as it gets around here. I would rather spend another buck on the 12er and get some busch.

2 Likes

Harrys stil got it I think

No its no keystone price for sure. Probably missed the mark on cheap beer there lol

1 Like

Bud light taste like piss. Miller lite is much better.

4 Likes

You guys are a bunch of drunks. But at least you donโ€™t smoke the devilโ€™s weed.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I love this thread :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes