Cheap 🍺! Beer

Miller Lite isn’t really lowlife enough for this thread. Go back to your middle class raisin’:sunglasses:

1 Like

I grew up on these man!

4 Likes

Thats the first beer i started drinken regularly. It was $1.06 after tax per 24oz. They were 8.1 abv. 3 or 4 of those fuck ya up pretty good.

Jesus a buck for a 24oz. That’s stupid cheap

1 Like

It was stupid cheap man. Anhauser busch had the same kinda beer out called hurricane. Same price. Hurricane is distinct. Steel reserve is still around. Think it costs about 1.89(inflation) now.

1 Like

Just feel the hangover from here

2 Likes

I drink bud lights on occasion. I have a couple uncles who stay drinking that shit everyday like its water.

Fuck slurricanes lol those things taste gross n make me blackout. They are no joke and bring out the worst in me. Ill take a 211 over those lol @Grohio.

Dam this thread is bringing lots of memories. I couldn’t find a tall can version but here’s some of my childhood friends.

20110211fortiesprimaryfinal

6 Likes

They are not cheap but I enjoy the Mill st organic and the High road. High road is from a local brewery Same with the wings :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Here in MI I can get 30 Natty Light for like $18.

If your life sucks, you can get 4 x 25oz Natty Daddy (8%) for $5 out the door.

4 Likes

Rolling rock and yuengling are pretty good too.

1 Like

I remember hurricanes. Back in the day 3 40s for $5

2 Likes

Welllll, I’m gonna take my horse to the ol’ town road, I’m gonna riiiiide till I can’t no more.

2 Likes

That is the plot device behind Smokey And The Bandit, the most successful movie of 1977 that didn’t feature a wookie. If you’ve never seen it, there are much worse ways to spend an hour and a half…

3 Likes

Funny story I can remember as a kid when we lived in the panhandle of NE my parents would make 2-3 trips a year to Sterling Colorado a little hole in the wall liquor store and stock up with 7-8 cases of Schlitz or Bush back in the day in The back of a Ford LTD man them cars had some trunk space! On the return trip the nose of the car felt a little higher than the trip down! Lol

Edit I can remember dad getting this stuff like 8-9$ a case almost the price of water!

2 Likes

I’ll bet Hamms, PBR ,and Old Milwaukee was mixed in there from time to time

I can remember back in the day as a college student we had What was called it a shit beer challenge to drink a beer every hour for 24 hours , I don’t ever recall there ever was a finisher but damn did we every have a collection of aluminum cans ! To the recycler to cash in for more beer funds!

1 Like

Happened in my little NE town Got caught and lost their license and the business fun little bar in a town of 300 people ! :cry:

1 Like

Love the Colorado beers and have drank a lot of them but damn keystone is ultra ultra light in its make up damn near like water I’ll still drink it ! Best after a long day of mowing the yard and man our yard as a kid was huge 3 mowers (push) took about an hour to mow! Man how I’d like to have a yard the size of my parents house to grow cannabis in!

1 Like

Oh I remember getting fucked up on the little green grenades ! A 6 pack would do 2 people in for a good time!

I think this is my new favorite thread ! Lol anyone want to talk beer I’m all ears!

1 Like

Them Mickys do have a tendency to fuck you up quick!

1 Like

I loved my mickeys! It was a functional kind of drunk lol. 5 for 5 tall can. @Tinytuttle

Anyone ever try earthquakes?? :nauseated_face::face_vomiting: these were the cheapest shit at the corner store.

2 Likes