Cheap lights at Costco Canada

Not sure what their return policy is on these, but you should be able to get a quick crop off to test them and see if they are any good for $80 and then return them if they are useless…

11 Likes

$80 for a 50 watt panel isn’t bad I’d say.

2 Likes

Here’s some more info.

https://innova.lighting/en/

1 Like

This one is from Costco, i used it to veg my clones before they went outside and it worked great for that, haven’t used it for anything more.
Uploading…

1 Like

@StillSmoking; were these in a warehouse or online?

Not sure if my info is worth anything , but my sons mother in law has been running 2 of these lights for quite a while now with no complaints or faulty built lights !

I do believe the cosco lights she bought were higher wattage nice thing is there return policy is 5 star if you don’t like it return it no questions asked.

3 Likes

Warehouse

With more characters…

2 Likes

I looked at these in Costco on Thursday, I could not see what the wattage rating or consumption was so assumed they were crap lol.

Just looked on the costco web site and cant find them.

Top right text third line down…

3 Likes

Interesting…
I have used some of their products - mainly oldschool fluorescents tubes and their LED replacements… I didn’t know that they are producing also grow lights… It is possible that they produce them only for export to Canada, because I haven’t seen them here in EU…

4 Likes

Going to Costco today, will see if the Abbotsford warehouse has them on the shelf. If so, will pick one up to play with

3 Likes

Abbotsford!? Cant believe your Kijiji isn’t booming with used supplies. People buying new, trying to grow and giving up right away…probably tons of extremely lightly used goods.

5 Likes

@Tappy, we are mostly Craigslist here :wink:

And yes there is lots. Lots and lots. But really once you are in the community the hydro stores and friends are usually the best bets. I can get anything at the hydro store for cheaper than Amazon and I’m not a high volume customer. People selling on CL or Kijiji are not in tune with the community. BUT nobody is really going LED commercially yet, so that is hard to find.

I live outside of abby, in the mountains, and in my valley there are so many medical/rec legal/illegal grow ops that really you can just knock on any of my neighbours door and say “hey can you spot a dozen 15gal pots, couple 4x8 trays, a bunch of stakes, and some 1ks?” And the neighbour is gonna say “sure man just walk on over to that trailer and take what you need. Watch out for a bobcat who made a den under it. You owe me a QP.”

Above conversation actually happened

12 Likes

Sounds like a nice neighborhood to me. :thumbsup:

8 Likes

I love the green community!! Cash will always be king…but some killer herb is just as good of a bargaining chip!! Wish I could go to KFC and just trade a bag of premo for a 12 piece with fries and gravy.

7 Likes

You could depending who is working the till…

7 Likes

Maybe @TrevorLahey/Ricky had the right idea… lol

Finger lickin’ good…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Tappy hell man I’d buy you a 20 piece bucket and get skip the dishes to deliver ,for a killer bag

5 Likes

So my Costco did not have any of these lights.

Boooooooooooo

Happy out

1 Like

Well damn. Looks like I found the next place I want to call home.

2 Likes