100+ Grow Lights For Sale Cheap!

I mentioned to a local contractor that I grow and he said he had some equipment I might be interested in. He leased some property for his trucks and equipment and one of the sheds is stacked with commercial grow lights abandoned by the previous renter. The owner told my pal to get rid of them if he wants to reclaim the workspace, so they are available on a “Best Offer” basis. He claims to have “hundreds of them.”

He gave me two lights to play with and I have verified that they work but otherwise the details are unclear. The manufacturer doesn’t appear to be in the growlight business any longer, they now make those giant LED billboards. I believe the ones available are the Cirrus Reflex Model F series. Here’s a review:.

Cirrus LED Review - Titan 5 review, Titan 3 Review, Reflex Review, Evo Review?

They certainly are NOT state of the art, but they won a “Gear of the Year” award for 2016, and I get the impression that any reasonable offer would be accepted. I’m guessing they’d take $10 - $20 each just to get rid of them. Retail price was $350 back in the day.

I’d expect that this will be a cash and carry deal with no warrantees, pickup onsite in Falmouth, MA.

I have no personal stake in this, but if the price is right and someone out there is setting up a big grow space, it might be a real opportunity.

If you are interested drop me a DM and I’ll put you in touch with the seller.

Grouchy :v: :green_heart:
@moderators mentioned to a local contractor that I grow and he said he had some equipment I might be interested in. He leased some property for his trucks and equipment and one of the sheds is stacked with commercial grow lights abandoned by the previous renter. The owner told my pal to get rid of them if he wants to reclaim the workspace, so they are available on a “Best Offer” basis. He claims to have “hundreds of them.”

He gave me two lights to play with and I have verified that they work but otherwise the details are unclear. The manufacturer doesn’t appear to be in the growlight business any longer, they now make those giant LED billboards. I believe the ones available are the Cirrus Reflex Model F series. Here’s a review:.

Cirrus LED Review - Titan 5 review, Titan 3 Review, Reflex Review, Evo Review?

They certainly are NOT state of the art, but they won a “Gear of the Year” award for 2016, and I get the impression that any reasonable offer would be accepted. I’m guessing they’d take $10 - $20 each just to get rid of them. Retail price was $350 back in the day.

I’d expect that this will be a cash and carry deal with no warrantees, pickup onsite in Falmouth, MA.

I have no personal stake in this, but if the price is right and someone out there is setting up a big grow space, it might be a real opportunity.

If you are interested drop me a DM and I’ll put you in touch with the seller.

Grouchy :v: :green_heart:
@moderators, if I’m breaking any rules by posting this pls remove it.

8 Likes

Hey brother, you won’t get the mods unless you use the @moderators tag. The lights are definitely old tech, but for those prices I bet they could be useful for some. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thx Doug, all Fixt!

1 Like

I agree but for the price they’d be fun for some under canopy lighting or like corner tent lighting. Add a little extra love to your grow.

3 Likes

I’m guessing this works for pickup since shipping will get expensive quickly

2 Likes

That is astute @Emeraldgreen.

My Saintly Spouse who is the resident expert in such matters estimates the shipping cost in the US would be about $45. The lights in their original box are about four feet long and they are pretty heavy, guessing ten pounds. Ouch on both accounts.

So, it’s an FOB deal, pick em up and haul em home.

2 Likes

The next question would be what area so we know who is near. I’m also guessing NY is not close :joy:

1 Like

Falmouth, Massachusetts, 02540
I’d say that a long day’s drive, would put any ware from NY, NJ, up to Vermont & Maine in range if you bought enough to justify Gas. No brainer for anyone in MA, NH, VT, RI, CT.

It’s worth mentioning that they aren’t plug compatible with a normal socket. They are designed to be daisy chained, so they receive power through a oddball cable that needs an adapter. I think he has a box of the adapters but I haven’t seen em.

For this to make sense it would have to have a very special project in mind.

2 Likes