Check out my setup!

Yo yo what’s up guys!? I’m running 6 plants in veg, 8 in flower and 3 in a mother room! For mothers I have 50w from a cheapy Amazon light and for my veg tent im running the Viparspectra V1000 2023 version at 100w. I have four 2 gal cloth pots and 1 gal pots. I’m running shoreline skunk, pure michigan, Pyxy Styx and Super Lemon Haze in a homemade super soil. Fruity pebbles OG and Bubba kush are being grown in Build a Soils 3.0 blend. In my veg tent I have 2 Mystery plants, 2 fruity pebbles og, I jamaican landrace, 1 yucatan landrace and a Master kush x chemdog in true earth organicare (don’t recommend btw. I’ve had to heavily dress and ammend midway through first run with it. It has run out of zinc and took me forever to narrow that down!) I also have a forum cookies auto by mephesto seeds in there as well in the homemade super soil. That is all under the Spider Farmer SF2000PRO at 200w. All plants in flower have been dressed with Gaia green power bloom as well! I’m running RO water through my irrigation system! Finally in my mother room I have 1 fruity pebbles, 1 master kush X chemdog and 1 jamaican landrace. All in build a soils 3.0 blend! I’m running DTE dry fertilizers as well! Let me know what yall think!

20 Likes

Nice and tidy. @Pigeonman will be pleased.

1 Like

It all looks really good but that last pic could have better canopy control. Those smaller plants can’t be getting much light.

Control is an illusion. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Fine, canopy uniformity.

2 Likes

Now we’re talking.
My consideration would be that I have 10 plants in a 4x5 and it’s out of control!
So 8 in a 2x4 seems like it would burst the tent seams.

4 Likes

Control is an illusion :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Fine, it’s out of hand.

3 Likes

I could fit 10 plants in a 2x4 but it would REALLY be pushing it.

2 Likes

Probably none of those plants end in the word “haze”

2 Likes

Bahahah! @HeadyBearAdventures correct very nice set-up @Bdub1223 !

3 Likes

No they sure as fuck don’t. Small squat indicas…doable.

1 Like

Nice, neat, clean, and obviously very effect to grow! :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I can barely fit 3 in my 2x2. What wizardry is this? :joy:

2 Likes

They are! It’s hard to tell but they’re getting plenty I have things tucked and moved out of the way to allow for light! It’s hard cause I have different stages of life all over the place. Constant harvesting and moving plants.

1 Like

It’s a 3x3 with 1 gallons. The plants don’t get to big so it works out nicely

Nice my friend, my kinda order in there :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Ah. This explains it!
My first grow back, I grew a single plant in a 2x2x4 tent, SCROGed for 8 weeks. Pulled a half pound including larf!

@Bdub1223
Looks like a nice set up, looking forward to following along.
And Super Lemon Haze!!!
Now you’re talking my language :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I smoked it in Amsterdam about a month after it won :trophy: 2008 I believe.
I’ve heard that the recent seeds of it from GreenHouse aren’t quite the same, but you can find the original in amongst the phenos still.

:v:

1 Like

Nice setup. That room’s a lot cleaner than the one my tent is in too!

1 Like