Chefs Seed Corner

I don’t wanna jinx it but it’s feeling like my best auto run ever so far.

2 Likes

How did you go about being a tester if you don’t mind me asking?

@420noob they actually DMd me on another website. I believe a number of the members with journals that have a ton of views got the DM, cause the xs1500 pros started popping up all over.

1 Like

So here we have the autos today. Coming along really nice, especially that Colorado cookies.

Here’s a first look at harvesting one of my crosses! This is the first LA Smaug to fall.

Thanks for stopping in friends.

12 Likes

Hey Chef! How’ve you been liking OG?

That’s a beautiful plant. I love the dark purple hues. What were you looking for when you made the LA Smaug? Also, what do you think is going on with that white chem?

It’s pretty sweet! A lot of giveaways everyday it’s crazy.

The white Chem wants a little less light, but unfortunately the Colorado cookies is loving it… so I’m not going to turn the light down.

When I made the Smaug I was looking to get the confidential cheese floral structure and terpenes but with my cookies n Chem keeper morphology and trichome density. It looks like it’s got just that. Except I believe it’s leaning heavier into the wet paint smell of beta-caryophyllene that comes from the cookies n chem

2 Likes

Super digging that third pic! Looks fantastic! Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve got a few hundred of those so I think we’re going to pop a dozen or so. See if we can find a real unicorn maybe

1 Like

The autos are coming along really nice. Left to right, Trizkit in front, blueberry slushie in back, Colorado cookies, white Chem, and gelato

6 Likes

Thank you. :sunglasses:

Excellent choice of Duct tape. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I hope you get the chance to pop those, there are unicorns to be found in those packs.

2 Likes

That sure is some nice duct tape.

2 Likes

I’m dropping one of each this weekend, testing the vitality. When they pop they will be put into the grow room for 1 week and then moved outside for the summer. :sunglasses:

Your auto’s look good! Are you going to be putting some plastic down in the closet?

3 Likes

Buckle up for that outdoor run. I can guarantee viability, I’ve seen both the packs I’ve sent you grown out. High potency in both the outcross and the s1. The 5kc is going to have more heady sativa effects, especially if you get a haze heavy pheno. The Stardawg heavy phenos are a little quicker and a little more of a body high, but still what I would call sativa effects.

Cookies n chems are mostly in the middle, very potent hybrid effects. Watch for the ones that finish purple almost black.

I’ve experienced and seen people getting very emotional and reflective on both of these seed packs. Sometimes a strange reaction people aren’t ready for, so keep that in mind

3 Likes

Autos are looking nice here folks, I do believe they’re through the transition and now setting buds.

5 Likes

Those all autos?

1 Like

Yep, the only non auto is on the far right. My cap junkie mom

2 Likes

Autos getting really nice and big now. I tied down the Colorado cookies as well.

3 Likes

So I cranked the light up for a day and they didn’t like it. I’d guess cause of the increase to the temps in the closet. I turned the panels back to where they were when I noticed the yellowing. Still, nice big autos going on this run!

5 Likes

Looking great!

4 Likes