Chefs Seed Corner

Thanks EG!

I’m going to go home and try to collect some pollen tonight.

3 Likes

Today we’re looking a bit more buddy. Stacking has begun.

I’ve slapped the pollen branch around a bit and lot of dust has come flying off. Hopefully it finds its pistil targets

7 Likes

sniff sniff mmmm smells like your cooking up some seeds.

No worries, if you’re getting pollen cloud when you shake the tree… every pistil is targeted.
Have a great Thursday. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looks good~

1 Like

Love the ganja chef artwork @Heliosphear , as always!

@MarsHydro thanks for checking it out! I’ve actually got one of your older panels lighting the 4x4!

I do believe the seeds are in the works! You’ve got a good nose Helio!

6 Likes

It’s best at this point if you get yourself a coffee bean bag x-large for all the seeds that your making. :rofl: the plants look good all bumpy with the next generational strains. I have interest in the blueberry slushie… would you be willing to trade seeds? I will have BOG jr Sour Grape direct cross F2’s and @SHSC-1 Coastal Blueberry x BOG Jr. Sour grape F2’s available for trade in a couple weeks.

Have a great Weekend. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I would be interested in a trade, but the blueberry slushie turned out to be a subpar plant. I think it started to finish way before the pollen was viable.

1 Like

Whaaaaa? Dang it! Ok, you already sent me awesome seeds so I will send you BOG Jr. Sour Grape F2’s and the “Terpnado” CBxBSG F2’s when they are ready.

1 Like

Why thank you! If you want any of these auto crosses just lemme know!

2 Likes

Still doing good around here. Fattening up great. Plenty of seeds all over every plant too.

5 Likes

Looking great :+1:

2 Likes

Wow these girls really came into their own in the last 3 wks. Sorry been slacking on my reading. Looking very good.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Should be a couple hundred off each of the big girls, I see seeds galore!

1 Like