Chernobyl (Golden Ticket cut) x (Peach Ringz F4) First Cross Grow!

We now have 6 of 14 sprouted!

6 Likes

And now 10 of 14, that’s good enough, I tossed the other 4.

2 Likes

6-12-24 Day 10- Here are the 10! I fed them 1/2tsp of MegaCrop per Gallon yesterday.

7 Likes

Sounds like an interesting cross :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Cool project @OG_Caveman

1 Like

6-26-24 Day 24- Getting lots of Peach smells already! Fed them all 1/8tsp per Gallon of MegaCrop yesterday.

13 Likes

Like cut a fresh juicy peach open and stick it to your nose! Literally the smell is identical! There are 3 that are a mix of peach and skunk but the other 7 are complete peach! :ok_hand::peach:

8 Likes

Oh heck yeah woke up to see this thread up at the top haha awesome stuff @OG_Caveman. Heard alot of good things from peach rings, and Chernobyl is from what I can recall is some excellent smokage :raised_hands: pulling up a chair and will follow along for the ride best of luck OG

2 Likes

Looking great!

3 Likes

Excellent grow those plants are thriving!

2 Likes

HELLYEAH, I’m excited to see how these turn out :metal:

I recently made my own first cross too, I used BobBitchen Chernobyl & Archive Slurricane male for mine & not the direct Golden Ticket cut like yours.

4 Likes

:eyes:

I’d grow that

4 Likes

Grow came to an end ended up getting only males from the few I got down to. I’ll revisit this one at a later date.

3 Likes

Been there :man_shrugging: Better luck next time :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks buddy. I know I can find the Peach plants I was looking for, so that’s a plus!

1 Like

Awesome stuff! Let me just grab a chair