Caveman's Fall 2023 18 Strain Male Hunt!

Here are the following seeds I am sowing in 100% Fox Farms Strawberry Fields Soil in Solo Cups! All seeds are Regs. Let’s Grow!!! :pray::pray::pray:

9-14-23 Update: Tossed Qleaner and Fandango being they didn’t sprout. Down to 7 now, let the games begin!

9-17-23 Update: Decided to pop 1x Subspace F1 Reg from Briscos Bargain Beans, should have 1 more addition late next week. This will bring our total back to 9 strains.

9-18-23 Update: Decided to pop:
1x Banana Sour Reg- Katsu
1x Starfighter IBL Reg- LEDSeedz
1x Orange Cherries Reg- Dynasty
1x Blue Heron #111 BX1 Reg- Dynasty
1x White Tiger Reg- Hazeman
1x Blue Stilton Reg- Hazeman

9-22-23 Update: Recieved Chernobyl Golden Ticket clone to add to this run, total strain count is 16 now!

10-2-23 Update: Added 1x Zoltar, 1x Cuvee F2, and 1x Bloodberries to the grow. They are all regs.

28 Likes

Looks like an amazing line-up

2 Likes

With 213 strains to choose from this list was hard to make I will say!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Nice lineup buddy.

I can’t wait to see how they turn out.

Best of luck with your grow, and I’ll be watching!

1 Like

9-4-23 Day 1- Sowed all seeds listed above, watered them in with 1/8tsp per Gallon of Sea-K from GreenLeaf Nutrients. I mixed the Sea-K into 1 Gallon of Dechlorinated Tap Water and pH’d to appropriate range. I misted humidity domes and placed one over each solo cup. Let’s get this show on the road!!!

9 Likes

Thanks Anthony, great to see you along for the ride buddy!

1 Like

Great lineup there still have yet to try a Wookie cross of bodhi but both those crosses should be killer seen some real nice Sakura plants and bubba is some great stuff here for the adventure :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I agree the Bodhi’s Wookie crosses look amazing I’ve only grown Purple Lush from Bodhi which is 9 weeks into flower currently, gonna be taking her to 11 weeks!

2 Likes

Glad to see you on board buddy!

1 Like

Thats an awesome idea with the table! :star_struck:
Never saw this before :thinking:

3 Likes

Pretty cool huh? It was super easy to make honestly and is a game changer imo! :pray::pray:

1 Like

Is the whole table self build, or did you just change the top?
And there is no watering etc, right?
It IS pretty cool!

1 Like

I just sawwed the legs and top out of 1/2" plywood with my jigsaw, I drew the holes and jiwsawed them out as well, I glued the legs with wood glue, this is the 3rd run with it!

4 Likes

Damn thats cool!
I have to made one,with square holes, as we don’t have this red cups in europe :grin:

1 Like

I urge you to do it! It’s nice knowing you won’t have cups falling over! :pray::pray:

1 Like

Thank you for posting this nice thing!
I’ll check what i have here, but i guess we have some old tables we don’t need anymore. I just have to get a jigsaw.

1 Like

Yeah, super easy to move the whole lineup at once I bet. Plus not have to worry about dropping any of em! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Bubblegum, Peach, Orange, Cherry
Love the theme!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I want all the flavors :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: