Cherry Gorilla (In-House Genetics) & "Midnight Moon" *Self made genetics

@legalcanada: Thank you for the response and compliments. Yes my YouTube channel is under the same name. I will add, I don’t talk at all. Just play music but I do like to show more of my plants. And try to cover Info in the discriptions. It’s no biggie on falling behind. I too have my share. Lol.

I got no problem with it. I’d love to use it more. It’s just since I grow in soil, majority of the time. I don’t really need it. Like my soil is a pretty healthy environment on its own. I dont over water. Been really curious about the “No till” trend I been seeing alot of.

I use fox farm ocean forest soil. Straight from the bag. But with seedlings I start in root riot plugs. On a heat mat with heatmat thermostat. No paper towel or no presoak 24-48hrs before planting.

From messing with stonewool and those little grow cubes then playing with root riot plugs. I found my seeds tend to be too moist sometimes going into the root riot plugs, if I soak or use a paper towel. Then they die off. But if I just soak the plug and drop the seed straight in. It works out better.

From my environment I guess that’s why I been playing around with different stuff. I have yet to just stick to a single go to method. My next cycle I plan on doing a General Hydroponics run.

I usually do Canna nutrients. This batch was Fox Farm. So now I wanna fallow with General Hydroponics and last an Advanced Nutrients run. Just to compare all three with simple additive as well. Just to show results.

I keep my plant count low. So I try to get the most out of a single plant… Yeah. Sorry if that alot of information. Lol

2 Likes

Welcome home @Buddah.walkie! Great pictures, even better buds!

HppHrvst

@MadScientist: Thank you for the compliment. I shoot/upload from my phone. So hopefully I can invest in more cameras and better video/picture software when I get a new computer. Plans. Lol I will be posting an update after this comment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 58
Since 18/6 to 12/12 light switch

----Temp and R/H:----

Time: 7:01pm
Plant time: 00:01 mins after lights on
Current Temp: 70°F
Current R/H: 31%

Temp High: 70°F
Temp Low: 68°F

R/H High: 31%
R/H Low: 27%