WskyEcoDelta' Grow diary

14 Likes

brings back memories - grew this strain some 15yrs ago _ Good solid plant - forget the breeder at present (maybe Humbolt)

1 Like

Such a good strain from what I recall, was one of my first real sour experiences, then I tried the SD from NY the straight sowahhhh ! :drooling_face: seems nowadays nothing comes close to that sour of old days anymore, been dissapointed every time recently. Even the top Dawg stuff was weak sauce imho

1 Like

28 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @WskyEcoEcoDelta. I’m digging the ambiance if your outdoor shower. The plants looks so cool growing up tall like that giving some natural camo to the man-made shower materials. Much love

2 Likes

Nice setup @WskyEcoEcoDelta !

1 Like

That’s presetting dope! Welcome to OG my friend

1 Like

Welcome to OG @WskyEcoEcoDelta!

1 Like

Welcome to OG, @WskyEcoEcoDelta! What a great shower “enclosure!”

I can only hope you enjoy my telling of this little experience I had in 1993 as much as I love seeing your shower!

That shower reminds me of the greatest toilet I ever seen or used, and I shit you not! We were in NZ on the north island at the home/business of a US ex-pat kayaking guide. As paying clients, we stayed the night before our outing in a bare bones cabin. No electricity, only cold running water, a table, a cracked mirror on one wall, six plates, glasses and sets of silverware, six oddball wooden chairs and three sets of single-wide bunk beds. Pretty sparse. As the guy is walking out the door to go up the hill and back to his house, he turns and says, “Oh, and just follow the path for the toilet.”

A little while later, I had to pee, so out the door I went and, as the guy said, followed the path. The property seemed mostly unimproved all around the cabin, so when I came to a “wall” of ivy maybe 50 yards or so down the path (the cabin was no longer in sight), it was clearly out of place. The “wall” was maybe 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide. I followed the path around the ivy, only to find a flush toilet, but not just any flush toilet. This was an old school crapper with the tank up above. You pulled the chain to flush it! (My maternal grandparents had a cabin with one, but other than that I probably hadn’t seen one in close to 40 years.) Sitting down, before me was only native vegetation and a completely unobstructed view of the Pacific Ocean! It was by far the best shit I have ever taken, sitting on the single most beautiful toilet my poor old broken down ass has ever had the pleasure to sit on!

Okay, off the toilet.

Welcome, brother! Pot leaf hopper

8 Likes

Definitely digging the vibe! :sunglasses:
Welcome to OG! @WskyEcoEcoDelta :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::v:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

11 Likes

LOL, “WskyEcoEcoDelta”…
That gave me a flashback to Cheech and Chong’s Vietnam piece on their debut album…
…It must be time to go re-primer the jeep… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

and welcome to Overgrow!!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hey Strawberry,What’s wrong with your face,man!

1 Like

Made me think of this :toilet:
Wonder if the R+M people have had a similar shit :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Purple Punch down!

20231204_184318

4 Likes

Holy toledo thats a nice canopy :sparkler:

1 Like