Cherry West Bx x Blueberry - Afghaniberry

Keep an eye out for a server auction coming soon in 2ish weeks we got 2 ahead of us!

2 Likes

Hey folks,

I havent been able to connect with joe but misterbee is gonna run a server auction mid sept and i sent him a few crosses so keep an eye out…

some of these i may get up on strainly…

5 Likes

This looks and sounds incredible. Amazing work

2 Likes

I hope I can find this on Strainly!!!
I seems awesome :ok_hand:
I gotta have it. Lmk how to aquire a pack :moneybag:

2 Likes

Seed Server Auction is live for anybody interested…

1 Like

Hey folks… if u r interested… i got some of these on strainly…mention “overgrow” for 20% off!

2 Likes

edit: i didn’t realize i posted in here before.

i ran one of these outdoors last season, really nice. smells are great, really powerful blueberry smells, i would say blueberry windex for sure. i call it blueberry pie due to the cherry pie in that cherry west. i also just pollinated one the other day with a chem fuego male, so basically a blueberry diesel, should turn out really nice.

4 Likes

I hope you will share some pics when u can!

I would love to see this girl and the cross!

1 Like

I’ve got a couple of these dropped in dirt today, I’ll try n post pix regularly here. I also had room for one of those Brucifer that you sent me. Hopefully some fine samples of what they both have to offer.

5 Likes

Awesome homie! I am super excited to see what you find!

3 Likes

@Indoornesian

did you end up growing out the (cherry west bx x blueberry)? what did you think of them? do you have any pictures or smoke report?

1 Like

No pics, I put it in a jar with 7 other strains and packed it for travel across country. I had one last run before I hit the road to my other crib in tha south.
But before I did get it mixed all up I smoked a few J’s, it is very berry with heavy expansion. As soon as you pull on the joint it choked me tf out, nighttime weed fasho. I pulled it at 65ish days, very tight nugs with funky fruits aroma. The flavor carries thru the smoke, fruity taste. Afghani dominant plants, short and stout.
I am pleased with the turnout and planning on re running it . Definitely worth keeping around!

@anonymous4289 I seen earlier somewhere on here where you made a cross with it ?

3 Likes

nice. thanks for the info.

yeah i hit a female with some chem fuego pollen [(sour diesel x headband) x chemdog]

5 Likes

This combination is supposed to have lots of hybrid vigor. After running some Purple Afghani along with Afghani 1 I noticed some rapid growth compared to the 2. I completed my run in cups and was definitely satisfied with my turnout considering that fact.
Your combo should give you some fire!

3 Likes

@Indoornesian

good to know. i’m running a tester thread for what i’m calling Blueberry Diesel. in case you’re interested in running some just PM me. :+1:

4 Likes

Just in case you don’t check likes, I’m all over that thread daily! :wink:
I wanted to test for you, but I’m still trying to figure out my grow situation. I reside in two different states, and haven’t set up a room in my 2nd house yet.

4 Likes

sounds good. if you think you’ll start them eventually, just PM me your shipping info as i’m going to the post office tuesday. that way you can start them whenever you want.

2 Likes

Chem 91 skva bx3 :wink:

2 Likes

@leetdood
yep. that’s the one. :+1:

2 Likes

For anybody lookin got some more cherrywest crosses from a cherry west x cube male up for auction…

2 Likes