Cherry West Bx x Strawberry Banana -

Cherry West Bx x Strawberry Banana - unnamed - maybe cherry bananas?

Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to give a little taste of some fun stuff that will be up for a overgrow auction. Only a couple more to go… hehe …

Grown in soil 2 gallon pots under 225w Led, fed dry amendments and compost teas only.

The Strawberry Banana comes thru in vigor, stature, and resin production. The Cherry West Bx brings lots of color, bigger heavier flowers, tighter and denser buds, closer node spacing. These girls are super resinous! The males are great breeding stock they will bring colors, but also for vigor and resin production.

This girl is a larger plant and will need space. Very vigorous right from the start. The stretch during flower is 3-4 times. Both parents are reliable outdoor genetics.

The flowers come out very dense and closely stacked together. The branches hold the weight well to a point, later in flower she may need support. She is easy to trim. Conical bud tipped spears, stacked, with nice leaf spacing.

In veg expect alot of greasy leaved plants to pick thru. Then the soon to be Multi-colored flowers start off more regular looking, then as the plants mature many colors express from reds, yellows, oranges, lime greens, and some borderline purples. She is done in 8-9 weeks.

The flavors and aroma are more cherry west leaning with a slight strawberry banana influence. The vapor is incredibly fulfilling and seems to expand quite a bit in your chest!

The experience is potent, long lasting, and super awesome! Good for body pains, mood stabilization, appetite stimmy without over munchy!

This pheno was more colorful and aroma ey!

31 Likes

What a beautiful plant! I would say name her like her taste! Did she keep those :strawberry::banana: flavors? This looks like an amazing combination :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Nice plants they stack well! Yumm

3 Likes

When is Smell-O-Vision going to be a thing? These pictures need it. :grin:

4 Likes

Beautiful Plants, brother!

3 Likes

They look delicious!

1 Like

Is that the cube x whipped cherries male crossed in this?

1 Like

banana split?
i’ve heard good things about the strawberry banana.
i put one of your cherry west bx x blueberry outside so hopefully it’s a female.

1 Like

Not in this one… good idea and yes that will be happenin tho! Whipped cherries x cube x strawberry banana its on!

The cherry in this cross is freeborn selections cherry west bx.

1 Like

That is awesome! Good name!

Cant wait to see em run outdoors!

Keep me updated fer sure!

1 Like

That maybe the way… it may give some wordplay do like “cherry bananas” it smells like that but also “bananas” like retro slang for crazy! … haha…

1 Like

Nice! I like the way your thinking!

1 Like

Cherry Patch

1 Like

Keep an eye out for a server auction coming in 2ish weeks we got 2 ahead of us!..

5 Likes

I think i got it! : Cherbana haha…

2 Likes

Hey folks,

I havent been able to connect with joe but

misterbee is gonna run a server auction mid sept and i sent him a few crosses so keep an eye out… some of these i may get up on strainly…

2 Likes

cher’yana

chernana

nanas n cherry

strawnanerry

either way its a fire looking plant

1 Like

Seed Server Auction is live for anybody interested…

1 Like

Hey folks got some of these up on strainly for anybody interested… mention overgrow for 20% off!

Where? My whole summer grow is all banana cultivars, how did I end up late to the party on this one!!!

Always down for trades with a healthy collection to offer in return, got some Tropicana x banana og that def comes to mind for fair close “apples to apples” or I should say “bananas to bananas” trade :slight_smile: