Cherry West Bx x Future#1 - Halted Grinder

Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to share some stuff I been workin on… this combo is a terp and thc packed powerhouse!

Grown under 225w led 2 gallon pot soil.

Keep an eye out for some of these in an OG server auction in the near future! Haha…

The cross is: (Future#1 (GG4 x Starfighter) x Cherry West Bx.

The Future#1 is a potent high yielding cross of Starfighter x GG4. Cherry West Bx is a cherry limeade terp taste explosion!

The cross brings forth multi colored flowers, in large dense clusters, that cover small braches that bend under the weight. Great for scrog or as a muti topped beast, prepare for weighty chunks covered in tasty frost that will have you saying, “I’m Done!” After 2 hits…

The buds are so dense, breaking them apart by hand is a challenge. The buds are so sticky they have been known to halt a clean grinder! Maybe that is a good name: “Halted Grinder” take that for a spin for a bit.

The Cherry lime flavored Future is coming! Haha…

The experience is long lasting, euphoric, good body pain relief, it can be a little spacey, good for gastro type pains.

I will be reaching out to joe and doing a another server auction with beans from a few different rearings pretty soon for anybody interested, keep an eye out!

Heady

28 Likes

I hope I can grow like you

2 Likes

Can’t wait

1 Like

Amazing looking plants, is the Cherry West Bx line the same one Mean Gean worked?

2 Likes

NICE!

Right Nice!!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Yes - that is the very one…

1 Like

If you could tag me when they go to auction that’d be great thanks mate

Thanks for the kind words everybody!

I am gonna loading be up a few more in dedicated threads so keep an eye out!

Once i get them up i will get with joe and do a server auction. I will update the thread so you guys are in the loop!

1 Like

Get ur button pushers ready!

Keep an eye out for a server auction in 2ish weeks we got 2 ahead of us!

5 Likes

Hey folks,

I havent been able to connect with joe

but misterbee is gonna run a server auction mid sept and i sent him a few crosses so keep an eye out… some of these i may get up on strainly…

Who’s this Joe guy you speak of?

:question: :question:

Seed Server Auction is live for anybody interested…