Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

damn wish I had a taller tent…lol amazon been doing delivery in like 3 days lately . super fast In Canada

3 Likes

2nd flower tent doing pretty good! don’t get to look at it during lights on as it’s 7pm-7am in garage

just snuck a photo .

I am pretty positive the other two are in early flower. looking at photos I thought i just saw balls. gonna go back an look.
for now nopes all females!
the monster @Barefrog Azad I think LOL ffs it’s packing on like the last azad

and you can see my top here .it’s split quite well lol branches growing nice.

8 Likes

Looks like some red stems on that last plant unless the camera is playing tricks!

3 Likes

Def red and purple lol plants were in cups for 2 months before up potted lol pretty neglected…veg tent is fucked
.hardly know what’s what
got to get some soil and castings and up pot…or just start some new lol pretty sad in there
just wasting electricity at this point…with one small plant in flower tent lol ffs.

6 Likes

Those will come back quicker than starting new I’d say. Have you checked your runoff lately? Wonder what ppm is coming out the bottoms of those pots?

3 Likes

Definitely they can be rehabilitated in a short time. Transplant and amend the soil, they’ll bounce back.

2 Likes

out door giant forced to flower in tent
was a good thing i did that as Hurricaine Earl ripped through days later lol

i was worried about frost on wrong part of the island

really havent had a good look in my tent in 2 weeks. i dont go out to garage after 7 ill have to look tomorrow morning and change the timer 8-8 …might even have turn the heat on ffs.

old male i DID leave out and survived the storm. maybe ill open pollenate the works

going to need some nutrients.

i got a little distracted this summer.

i am thinking ill be starting fresh after i try a nd recover whats in veg tent and then flip.

then ill put into practice everything i have learned these 21 months of growing. this will be my 8th harvest.(things got perpeptual for #5-6-7 - then died down As i wasnt vigilante with my veg tent and medium transfers.

going to try two large plants and attempt some high yielding techniques

6 Likes

OUTDOOR / GARAGE PLANTS FUCKED…PM

garage is A NO GO. .

fuck!!!
everything was fine outside. not going to bother with any sprays.

staying away from my indoor plants for a few days. they may hate me for a bit…no more than they already do.
the plague!!!

damn!!!

4 Likes

You’ll have to do the outdoor decontamination routine to make sure that crap doesn’t come back. It’s easy to finish off, but the outdoor plants are already contaminated with that crap.
I mix 1 tablespoon of 90%+ sulfur with a liter of water and spray that on the ground in the spring where the plants were growing. I made a flow chart for it, lemme dig that out.

4 Likes

outdoor crop is shut down …bagged two and one 5ft is still in tent in dark almost week and half now…cobwebs on er.

on a lighter note
I picked up casting n HP promix.

up potted 3 plants and put them into flower.

not sure if I should have seen them recover a bit first. lol they Will probably be plagued with problems.
they were neglected all summer while I worked.

maybe take clones and keep them in veg a bit longer. thoughts?

5 Likes

You can probably recover them to full health in the first two weeks of flower.

2 Likes

that’s My hopes.

I’ve had success before In plants being taken from veg in scraggly states and recovering.
got time to nurture now Also ,)

thank.you and I hope you are well.

3 Likes

lift off!! and a third just cracked so it’s in soil!

3 reg Molokia frost pre98 bk from auction last year.

and 1 Hindu kush from F.S.

pretty dirty veg room but that’s all I can do for now.

6 Likes

got my dragon glued back together and flying . over a cherry wood round table I’ve Inherited and housed!

4 Likes

timer set to 8pm on to 8am

been working and in bed after supper so haven’t checked all week.

they grew over the lights fuck@@@ one burned lol

and the one that’s almost done has been flowering for like must be 100 days lol…crystals.not turning and inside of buds is bright green/immature

8 Likes

MSN.
have you ever seen plants grow this much in 14 days??? one stretched a foot and a half!!
one plant is gone as it started showing balls. my light schedule got fuckd up and straight light for a couple
days I think
they look like completely different plants…some worm castings and promix transplant. super bottle nutrients

oct1

and October 15

7 Likes

It looks to me like bloom was triggered somehow and a stretch started in response.

2 Likes

there was definitely some darkness for 2 days or light for.two days. maybe both back.to back lol

enough to trigger one plant to herm
and then I fixed scheduled and I came back.to jack and the bean stalk
should I cut the tops down 6" where they are close.to the lights ?

3 Likes

Or bend them in some kind of training. Otherwise when they DO hit bloom…yikes! 12 footers heh heh.

3 Likes

lol well they ARE in flower light schedule now for 2 weeks+…I did use bloom nutrient also …whether they have started to bloom yet. well …let’s hope they have lol

lol …I can’t raise light any further…

here’s my three new babys! from winter auctions . molokai frost pre98 Bubba kush

5 Likes