Chitownseeds

the sugar is caking up @Automatik thanks. Your service is excellent.

4 Likes

Added a clearance page to the site. Go check it out for some fire deals.
Chitownseeds.com

3 Likes

Good stuff.

1 Like

We are running a 10% Percent off Storewide plus 2 Freebies for any Overgrow members. Just put Overgrow in the notes in your order to receive double freebies. Chitownseeds.com

7 Likes

Ethos Genetics Grandpa’s Stash R2 is starting to ship tomorrow. Be one of the first to get yours. 10% Percent off Storewide plus a freebie. Chitownseeds.com

1 Like

I see that also like the clearance. There’s some good stuff on there I’ve always liked your freebies. The whip is amazing. I’ll take a bunch of those. @Automatik your service is outstanding three day shipping no problem whatsoever. Hemp

3 Likes

They need to be called fast town. Other stuff sits I hate that. They got my business from here on out. Never have I had a problem.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support. Have a great day.

Automatik

4 Likes

@Automatik i see you have cult classic on sale. I never grown them. How are they? Some sweet deals.

2 Likes

Hey all, has anyone had any contact with @Automatik recently

I’ve been wanting to pick up some packs and sent a couple DM’s over the last few months and haven’t heard back. Maybe that’s just not a good form of communication and there’s a more reliable way to contact Chitown?

Hopefully they’re just busy, but hesitant to just place an order if I can’t get a response when I’m trying to drop some dough :v:t2:

Thanks for any help!

1 Like

That was his last post. There customer service is on time.

1 Like

They are on another site also. If you need help with seeds they are open.

You’ve ordered recently without issue? Thanks for the heads up on the post.

1 Like

Not in a minute. I have been to the website.

I never had a problem with them. 3 day delivery in the states. @Reefer we have other sponsors here. If you need any help I can tell you what other companies i trust

1 Like

Thanks @Automatik I see you got the clearance running again. Fully stocked. Peace. Some great deals. Chitownseed.com

1 Like