On Top Of The World Genetics

“On Top Of The World, how high can I get you?”

From humble beginnings when we were kids tearing up South Lyon, my brother Tater (aka Tyler) would always answer the phone with the above line. He later passed from an overdose some 7 years ago now and when I had the idea to start breeding the only thing that made sense was to honor him and the one thing both of us always loved and loved to share. OnTopOfTheWorld Genetics was born.

I’m thrilled to join this incredible community as a new sponsor after all the time I’ve spent here with everyone. My name is Cody aka TestOfOath, and I’m a Michigan-based craft breeder (or pollen chucker, who’s to say) dedicated to bringing you the best cannabis genetics at affordable prices. After years of meticulous curation of my breeding stock, I’m proud to offer seeds that reflect my commitment to quality and excellence.

What We Offer:

Regular and Feminized Seeds: Catering to both experienced growers and beginners.

Unique Genetics: From rare landraces and exotic strains to classics we know and love.

Affordable Prices: Just $4 per seed, available in convenient packs of 5 and 10. Bulk packaging available.

Verified Quality: Backed by over 100 positive reviews on Strainly from satisfied growers around the globe and a respectable portion of OG members.

Special Offers: To celebrate our launch on Overgrow, we have some fantastic offers for you:

20% off your first order and free shipping – use code WELCOME420 at checkout with me until I get a site up.

Forever 15% off for OG members – just mention your OG username when ordering.

Plus, freebies with every order, subscription and bulk order options for even greater savings. (These are being worked on, feel free to inquire)

Join Our Community: We love engaging with fellow growers! Participate in our regular giveaways and auctions, or tag us in your grow journals to receive free seeds. We also invite you to our personal thread, TestOfOath’s happy place, where you can find updates, tips, and connect with other growers.

Let’s Grow Together: Visit TestOfOath’s Happy Place to learn more about our seeds, take advantage of our special offers, and join our growing community. I can’t wait to connect with you all and support your growing journeys.

Happy growing and as always thank you for your time and energy, TestOfOath

I’ll work on adding more photos and refining this post just wanted to get it out in the world

Current available list;

Pure Michigan - F3 Pure Michigan F2 x Pure Michigan F2

I-96 F1 - GG4 RIL x Pure Michigan F2

Coastal Dreams F1 Dosibite F1 (Dosidos x Sharkbite) x Pure Michigan F2

Faygo Cola F1 - Pure Michigan F2 x Frozen Coke F1

Paczkis F1 - Pancakez F2 x Pure Michigan F2

Detroit Diesel - F1 Sour Diesel x Pure Michigan F2

Pictured Rocks - F1 Blue Moon Rocks F1 x Pure Michigan F2

Huron Sunrise - F1 Empire of the Sun F1 x Pure Michigan F2

Black Ass F1 - White Thunder F1 x Pure Michigan F2

Bridgman F1 - Cookieland F1 x Pure Michigan F2

Bridgman F1 regs - Cookieland x Pure Michigan F2

Deep Woods F1 regs - Ancestral Skunk x Pure Michigan F2

Paradise F1 regs - Maui Wowie x Pure Michigan F2

Thot Breath F1 regs - Supafreak x Pure Michigan F2

Michigan Breath F1 regs - White Cherry Truffle x Pure Michigan F2

Deep Jungle Tribe F1 regs - 1973 Durban x Nature Essence

Up North F1 regs - Snugglefunk x Pure Michigan F2

Peach Trees F1 regs - Princess Peach x Pure Michigan F2

Black Cherry Ice Cream Cake F1 fem-
Tropicana Cherry x ICC #5 fems

ICC #5 S2 fems

Ow! My Flavors! F1 - Brawndo x ICC #5 fems

Rick James BX1 fems - Supafreak x ICC #5

NOT Tapi Tapi BX1 fems - 1973 Durban x ICC #5

Mountain Cream BX1 fems - Highland Nepalese x ICC #5

41 Likes

I really liked your story, I wish you all the luck in the world! Looks like you’ve got some pretty good stuff in store there. Do you ship to another country? Do you accept PayPal? Good luck again friend, everything will be fine!

3 Likes

How do I order? :grinning:. Cool to see you as a sponsor!!

4 Likes

SUPER CONGRATS, Brother!!! If anyone deserves success after all his efforts, IT’S Y-O-U. I wish you continued good fortune. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Really awesome pictures! I wish you great success!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the business, aswell as the OG sponsorship.
Wishing you the very best!
:smiley:

6 Likes

Congratulations buddy!!! I so happy to see your on here with your beans.

4 Likes

@VisionGrower if you cover the shipping cost to your specific country I’ll ship anywhere in the world. Just shipped to Australia last month, haven’t had any issues with customs at all yet (fingers :crossed_fingers:) I accept paypal and most other payment methods as well!
Edit: wanted to add I always throw in extra seeds for international orders to make it worthwhile for the hogh shipping costs on your end

@Tripl3fastaction contacting me here or a DM on Instagram @ontopoftheworldgenetics (so I get an instant notification) would be the easiest ways till I get a shopify page set up. I’ll include a rough list of a what I have available above, appreciate your interest.

Everyone else, thanks for the warm welcome/welcome back! Hope to be around a lot more often, been spending a lot of time doing stuff that isn’t beneficial and spending more time here seems like a good place to be!

16 Likes

Great to know you ship to Oz. Very nice selection, a lot of hard work there @TestOfOath. All the best bud :pray::sunglasses::green_heart:

4 Likes

Could you please put your list of Fem photo seeds up . I’m in Australia to and would be interested in your bean’s :+1:

3 Likes

So happy for your growing saga :heart: i come home from jail 14 dec-23 . And i Will contakt you whan i have get my selleri back in my life . I LOVE TO GROW AND HAVE A OLD AKONT HERE ( drnylle) i dont remember my in login , so i create this new akount here . Wisch you all luck and best grow energi :corn::heart:

4 Likes

Ha Ha Ha On Top of the World!!
GREAT TO SEE YOU.
Man I have a bunch of your work from Strainy.
Maybe 20 lines if not more, each and every one of them amazing. You always did things right and it showed,
glad to know you’re being noticed.

6 Likes

Congrats man. Def gonna check you out.
Curios about the Bridgeman name. Anything to do with the town?

1 Like

I haven’t found a Bridgman town yet, it’s my grandparents’ last name. When I was making the Pure Michigan crosses one of them was with Cookieland and I was trying to keep the Michigan theme. Cookieland and Michigan brought my grandma to mind. And to come full circle, there’s a super tall pheno and a super short one. My grandpa was like 6’2 and my grandma was like 4’8, really all came together like it was meant to be

8 Likes

Congratulations brother on this, you worked hard to get here!!! Definitely have my support and will be ordering from you… good luck on everything!!

2 Likes

Very cool man, love it. Yeah i live minutes from Bridgeman, MI.

2 Likes

Here’s some of the I-96, 100 days after harvest. It keeps getting better and better and it produced a ton of flower. Recommended!

12 Likes

Officially have a website up everyone, I’m working on filling it with everything I have available so bare with me, but Black Cherry Ice Cream Cake F1 fem and Ice Cream Cake #5 S2 fems are up in 5 and 10 packs on the site.

Is the .org too pretentious? Technically an LLC is an organisation by definition… Lol

13 Likes

Site looks great man. Love the detailed descriptions.
Well done and good luck

5 Likes

Hey everyone, just added 3D printed rolling trays in a couple different designs to the website along with about 12 strains so far. If you’ve got any STL links of things you’d like 3D printed let me know and maybe we can work something out!

Don’t forget, WELCOME420 gets you 20% off and free shipping for your first order.

4 Likes