Humboldt Seed Company group buy

Hello,
I am going to be getting together a Co op Humboldt Seed Run. The plan is to get 15+ plus people together. If that happens I will give Everyone 20% off there order. You can choose any Humboldt strain available. Please reply if interested and what strain. This will run till Friday then I will order. Peace

Automatik
Chitownseeds.com

3 Likes

Hi…that’s a great offer, 20% discount.

But as there are many offers on OG and other platforms.

To entice us …Can you give a description of the strains and offers …ie…genetics, etc.

Paz

2 Likes

You can order any Humboldt strain they have. There about 80. You can look on my site at the strains. Thanks

1 Like

Sorry forgot to tag you.

No problems bro…thanks for clarification.

Paz

1 Like

See …I just don’t know the difference…I got some Mango Sapphire seedlings just now…But there from Humbolt seed organization.

I also got some Chemdawg (humbolt seeds organization…they are ok.

Would someone be kind enough to tell me if there is a difference between Humbolt seed co and Humbolt seed organation.?

Is it political…

1 Like

When do you need the money?

Do you have non feminized freakshow seeds?

Yes I do. I don’t want anyone’s money before hand. I just want people to be honest and truthfully want them. I will buy them in advance. Once I get them I will tell everyone and you can get it from my site for the discount. That way you can get auto tracking once it ships. To hard for me any other way.

1 Like

I’ll go in on this if you get enough people. Just one question. Is it 20% off regular price or is that also on the strains on sale? Some are currently $81 instead of $90.

Hello,
No it will be 20% of the reg 90. Thanks

2 Likes

1 Like

i’m in for Very Cherry regs

4 Likes

Shouldn’t you change the name to group buy? That might get more people interested…

1 Like

I can. If I can figure out how. Thanks

1 Like

Done. Thanks

do you ship to europe.?

At the moment no. I have enough issues with our postal service now. Possibly in the future. Sorry

2 Likes

So $72 instead of $90 plus shipping how much is your shipping $10 brings it back up to $82 how many seeds you get for $90

1 Like

If we get 15 shipping is free US only. Yes 72 would be the total price with shipping. Thanks.