Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

“If I hangs out here and guard these plants, maybe Papa will grow Catnip for me!”

14 Likes

Flower time!! Very healthy looking plants going into flower, awesome job and continued good luck @Longtooth!!

4 Likes

My cat comes running every time she hears the tent zipper… and in the tent she goes. She doesn’t mess with anything, she just sits there and looks at me with that same look, as if to say … “dude, check it out, i’m in here.”
Never thought I’d have a cat, but I found a kitten w/ a broken leg one day and I got adopted.

@Longtooth Plants and guard-cat all looking good… nice work :+1:
Edited: because Im’ a dummy

8 Likes

Looking great. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

They’re lookin very nice. I can’t wait to hear what the smells are later into flower!

4 Likes

Love it @Longtooth healthy and happy! And cute cat too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

5 Likes

Yes! She’s the same way. She’ll dart into the tent quicker than you can say. “Bob’s your uncle.”

Really she just wants to be close to us.

She chose us about 10-years ago, leaving a neighbor’s clowder of about 10-cats, deciding we were a better option.

The neighbor didn’t mind. Kitty-boo had some tough competition down the street and my little dogs were no match for her when she took up with us. They’re curious still, but they don’t mess with her.

She’s struggling these days. When it first appeared, we had the injection-site-sarcoma tumor on her leg removed. The vet told us it would likely come back. It did. It came back aggressively about 2-years later.

It’s an unhealing open wound right now. The vet says she can’t treat it and even removal of the leg won’t save her :sob:.

Boo’s still active, keeps the wound clean, and is eating, but it’s only a matter of time at this point.

We keep her in. Keep her fed, and keep her company, but her journey’s end is close. Likely before this grow is finished.

Apologies for the weight of the sadness. Thanks for letting me share.

23 Likes

Mine is the same, jealous of my attentions to the plants. Always sniffing around the cab too. :slight_smile: But I won’t let her in.
I went though the same a few years ago with my previous cat so I feel you. It was heartbreaking. Take a good last care of her and make it easy for her. It’s always sad, but well that’s life. It’s an occasion to remember the good moments.

Your plants look gorgeous meanwhile, let say that’s a great homage to her. We could name this co-op “the Boo co-op” :slight_smile:

9 Likes

We lost a kitty to bladder cancer recently. It was really sudden and progressed too fast. She’s beautiful and I’m glad you spoil her and let her in your tent.

One of ours topped a seedling cronching on it so she’s not even allowed in the room when the tent is open. :cat2:

9 Likes

Well it sounds like she made a damn good choice 10 years ago. :+1:
Thanks for sharing, don’t sweat the weight… it’s something we all have to endure at some point or another and most would make the choice to do it all over again.
It’s never fun when the time to say goodbye comes along. You’re doing all the right things… friends, food, & a nice place to relax. Can’t beat that.

11 Likes

Thanks Ivy. I definitely needed that.

5 Likes

Ahh man, that’s so sad… Love her up as best you can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Such tiny little paws make such a giant footprints in our hearts.

7 Likes

Checking for sex today……….

baddabing
rim shot

The plants the plants…. :wink:

Early indications:

Black Lotus #1

[Boy?]

———————————————-

Black Lotus #2

[Girl]

———————————————-

Black Lotus #3

[Girl]

———-

Black Lotus #3.2 Twin

[Girl?]
———————————————-

Black Lotus #4

[Girl?]

———-

Black Lotus #4.2 Twin

[Girl]

———————————————-

Black Lotus #5

[Girl]

———————————————-

Black Lotus #6

[Boy]

———-

Black Lotus #6.2 Twin

[? - too soon to tell - dwarfed twin]

———————————————-

Black Lotus #7

[Boy]

———————————————-

Black Lotus #8

[? - too soon to tell]

———————————————-

Black Lotus #9

[Boy]

———————————————-

Black Lotus #10

[Girl]

———————————————-

Maybe 4-boys
Maybe 7-girls
Undetermined- 2

53 Likes

That’s a nice fairly balanced ratio you have. I could be wrong, and i often am. But i wager #1 and #8 will be male.
And great close up shots! I love when those 2 little hairs show up announcing “i’m a girl!”

19 Likes

Agreed. I think so too.

11 Likes

Great progress and great shots mate, they look like pics from a plant anatomy article.

8 Likes

Looks like you got a good mix of m/f, nice! :seedling:

8 Likes

Plants are looking great, well done so far.

8 Likes

Amazing to see something go according to plan. :pray:t2::purple_heart: Haha thank you man for putting the work in and sharing. You rock

9 Likes