Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

So glad you didnt get the curse of one female like I did🤣 Plants are looking fantastic!!

16 Likes

Thanks man for getting us going. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:.

16 Likes

Good morning OG. Stretch has started.

Raised the light by about 6-inches today to stay ahead of it.

57 Likes

Welcome to the jungle we got fun and games😁

9 Likes

Looking very healthy, like they didn’t miss a beat. You nailed them I have to say. Keep up the good job!

3 Likes

Good Sunday to all.

Things are booming in the 5x5 today.

Lots of stretch with the early flowering fert.

Doods are all up in the lights.

Competition is strong to make those baby Black Lotuses.

Girls are kicking it too…

A Spanish Moon clone waiting her turn patiently.

A few other shots of the family

61 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: family bro :sunglasses:! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5747
:joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Wow!
I officially apologize for not thinking they would stretch much. Back when you said you would flip soon, and i said “they’re really stocky, maybe give them another week before flip.”

21 Likes

That Spanish moon has some crazy serrations!

6 Likes

Oh man. It’s the Doods. They’re raging.

They’re all reaking today. Smelled a bit like ass over all.

Individually they’re stinking it up with the full-on cologne-like eucalyptus sage-hash we’ve been talking about.

-Super pronounced for each stem rub.

13 Likes

I’ve really been having fun with that one.

6 Likes

Awesome work and they are progressing well. Lot of nice leaf serrations in there. Couldn’t see them all but the 3 and 5 girls and the 6 male I think had some nice doubles. They all look vigorous and healthy.

6 Likes

coming around the bend headed for the home stretch. nice job the plants are happy.

6 Likes

Wow!! You have one hell of an indoor forest, nicely done!

5 Likes

OK - apologies if this is spam, but happy to share progress as things progress.

Here’s the official ratio of girls/boys. 8/5

1-male
2-female (ugly sibling)
3-female + female (twins)
4-female +female (twins)
5-female
6-male + male (twins)
7-male (ugly sibling)
8-female
9-male
10-female

63 Likes

Plant pics can hardly be spam. Looking great! :seedling:

11 Likes

Do you want us to flag your posts when you spam your own thread with relevant informations and healthy plant pics? :laughing:

9 Likes

This seems like a definite possibility with two sets of girl-twins and one set of boy-twins. Fingers crossed.

Looking ahead, If we’re thinking 65-days to complete from the flip, this puts us into a mid-September harvest.

Probably won’t make the 24-fall-box, but Spring of 2025 is looking good for distribution.

19 Likes

looking great! these beans are so worth waiting for. cant rush mother nature. the seeds will be done when they are done!

keep up the good work!

6 Likes

Just jumping in again to show some of my F2 babies. Out of 10 seeds, I ended up with 4 females. I actually killed all the other boys so I could OP with this recessive male I found. This one smells like a straight Christmas Tree / Pine Needles.

Just checked today and he is developing trichomes.

This is also my female from the first 5 seeds, with the other 3 girls catching up and not pictured. These are from 3gal fabrics folded down and filled with maybe 1.5gal and 5 seeds each. 11/13 light cycle from seed.

44 Likes